❤️Darkiplier X Reader❤️

Requested by 

Written in notes again lol

I was visiting Walmart for a late night trip to get some Nutella. After I bought the things I needed and was going to walk home, as my car wasn't working, when I didn't feel safe so I summoned my alter ego, (a/e/n) and asked her to walk home with me she agreed as she also felt a presence near. Whilst I was walking with (a/e/n) I heard a chuckle, "ah (a/e/n), no idea you were friends with a cutie," Someone who I would know as antisepticeye, the alter ego of the youtuber Jacksepticeye, anti then spoke, "my names Anti, but I don't think that I have to introduce my self." "Don't you dare flirt with her you asshole." (a/e/n) said. They then had a stare off, me staying quite for all of it, anti then spoke, "I'm just saying," he pulled out a kinfe, "she's defenseless." (a/e/n) pulled out a pistol and aimed at him, " Bitch, you sure about that?" I was tired and wanted to go home so I said, "alright, let's get a fuckin move on before I speak to your fuckin managers and make be like a Karen." They both looked at me, then broke out laughing. I looked at them and laughed a small bit, (a/e/n) then said, " yeah what she said!" She leaned over into antis ear and whispered something, anti burst out laughing, "Really? You gotta be kidding me!" He shouted out. I gave them a questioning look. "Ight let's head home." (A/e/n) said "anti, you coming along" I asked him. "Nah dark would kill me if I stayed out really late." Anti replied. "Tell him that I said hi." (A/e/n) said winking. You see, if Author-Chan allows me to break the fourth wall- NO NO SHUT UP! Anyways Author-Chan here, basically (y/n) has a tad-bit crush on darky warky- "NO I DONT YOU IDIOT!" I CAN FIRE YOU ANY SECOND! "Ok" anyways she likie wikies darky war- "please stop talking like that." Ok but yeah, that's what anti and (a/e/n) were talking about. "what?" Nothing CONTINUE ON!

Take 2

I started walking home with (a/e/n), "soo... whatcha gonna put the Nutella on?" (A/e/n) asked me, "well I wanted to be stupid and see if it tastes good on bacon-" "EWW WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)!?" "I DONT FUCKING KNOW AND WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?" "I DONT KNOW EITHER!"

Time skip brought to y'all by:

G E R M A N M I C K E Y M O U S E

I asked (a/e/n) if she wanted to stay here or go back to where ever the fuck she normally is and she said that she wanted me to meet a friend of hers. "Fine, teleport ya the like an alleyway by a gas station i need to get some NoS (NoS is an energy drink)" "ok you wanna get something from Starbuc-" (a/e/n) started but I cut her off "NO FUCK STARBUCKS THEY PARTNERED WITH NESTLE!" I basically screamed at her. "Wait what?! I've been going there for years!" (a/e/n) said, now angry, "well let's just go." I said

Time skip numero dos

When we finally get to a small local Café and we get our coffees we head to her friends place. I see a gate, but it's to dark for me to read (not like I'm using that as an excuse because I forgot what it's called-) "so... who are we seeing exactly?" I ask (a/e/n) after we climb over the gate to get in. "Well... itmayormaynotbedarkiplier-" (a/e/n) said the last part really fast, so I couldn't understand her. "The fuck did you just say?" I asked her. "Idfk." "D-did you just say 'idfk' out loud?" I asked her. "Well yes but no." (A/e/n) said remembering a probably now dead meme. "Oh god no- just shut up." I said tiredly as my coffee still hasn't kicked in yet. "Ok." She said as we reached a door. (A/e/n) then knocked on said door. Anti opened it and said, "didn't know that you would be here!" He then noticed me, and winked at (a/e/n). Wtf were they planning? "Oh (y/n) didnt know that you were here! Be careful and try not to get killed." "WAIT WHAT-" I was cut off from my screaming with more screaming from inside the house. "UNUS AND ANNUS HOW DID YOU BURN THE COOKIES?!" "Clam down Wilford, we can make another batch-" "NO WE CANT ANNUS WE HAVE GUESTS YOU BITCH!" "I just wanted cookies man." "What the fuck is happening in there?" I asked anti. "oh well unus annus and wilford were making cookies but they somehow burnt them." "WHY THE FUCK ARE THE COOKIES, FUCKING BURNT?" "I DONT KNOW DARK I WAS MAKING THE ICING UNUS AND ANNUS WERE IN CHARGE OF WATCHING THEM!" "WELL I TOLD ANNUS THAT THEY WERE DONE BUT HE SAID THAT THEY WERENT!" "SHUT UP UNUS!" "SHUT UP ANNUS!" (A/e/n) then walked in, pulling me behind her, "(a/e/n) what if I-" I started saying when someone cut me off "well didnt know that (a/e/n) was coming over." Someone who I could only guess was chase? Wait a damn minute- "(a/e/n)? Been quite a bit since I've seen you-" wilford started but was also cut off by unus yelling "HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE COOKIES ARE ON FIRE!" "HOW THE FUCK DID THEY CATCH ON FIRE? Annus yelled "I DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THEM OUTSIDE! IM NOT TRUSTED WITH THAT!" While the trio of Unus Annus and Wilford were yelling (a/e/n) took me to a couch. There I saw google, jackiboy, chase, dr.markiplier, and darkiplier scattered around the living room. But once I saw dark, it took everything in me to not run away, and (a/e/n) knew that, she looked at me with a smirk, god was I close to smacking her. Next thing I know she's yelling out, "HEY FUCKERS THIS IS (Y/N)! BE NICE OR I'LL CUT YA DICK OFF." Everyone went quiet, until Unus once again yelled, "AHH HOW THE FUCK? IM ON FIRE!" "STOP DROP AND ROLL DUMBASS!" Annus yelled "I CANT FUCKER THE KITCHEN IS FULL GET ME THE FUCKING FIRE- EXTINGUISHER THINGY!" Unus yelled at Annus. "OK!" The sound of a fire extinguisher be used followed after. "Sooo... that usually happen 'round here?" I asked. "Well yeah but they've never caught on fire before." Chase said. Anti then suddenly asked, "So, (a/e/n) why haven't ya killed (y/n) yet huh?" "Well you see, she is a good friend, no need for what y'all do eh?" (A/e/n) said protecting me. "ALSO she's like part demon (sorry y'all, I'm putting this here, you have wings, like a fire ability along with a thing where you can change people's memories. Btw none of these except for maybe like two come in handy.)." (A/e/n) added at the end. "Bitch." I said quietly. After that they went through introductions. In all honesty, I wasn't able to get close to anyone this fast, but somehow they made me come out of my shell fast. Next thing I know we were having a sleepover. And now we're playing truth or dare.

"Anti, truth or dare?" Dr.markiplier asked Anti. "Dare duh." "I dare you to go out into town and get a girl back, willingly, in 10 minutes, if you don't come back in 10 minutes, (y/n) gets your knife." "Ok bet." Anti replied to Dr. Markiplier. Five minutes later, FUCKING FIVE minutes later, Anti came back with a blonde 20 year old. "Sooo... where's the dog?" She asked. "Oh yeah, um... oh look I think that there is one outside!" Anti said as the girl turned around, "where?!" She yelled happily, Anti was about to kill her when I grabbed Anti and stopped him. I grabbed the girl and walked back to the gate, making her forget about meeting us and replaced it with her going on a walk. I left her and headed back to egos home. When I got there they continued the game. "Dark truth or dare?" Anti asked Dark. "Dare." Dark said. "Haha! I dare you to go on a walk with (y/n)!" Dark had a red tint on his face, is that a blush? Why the fuck would someone blush about me. No no he must be blushing from embarrassment nothing else. Dark pulled me out of the door and went on a walk with me. We talked a bit until I heard a small whisper come from Dark, "ya know you're pretty cute." "Hmm? What did you say?" I asked Dark, having a feeling to run away so I wasn't embarrassed. "I-I said that you were pretty cu- wait (y/n)? Where'd you go?" I had flown away and landed in a tree, I was very embarrassed, and I didn't want to be around him as he would see my blush. "(Y/n)??" Dark called. I stayed silent. "Fine then I'll go get (a/e/n)." Dark said as I heard his footsteps walk away. I got down from the tree only to be caught by dark "Gotcha! Now why did you run?" He asked. "I-I was embarrassed!" I yelled out. He pulled me to a hill while saying, "no need to be embarrassed, I know that I'm hot!" When we finally got there he pulled me into a laying down position. "B-but it's n-not just that!" I said. "Then what is it?" Dark asked while raising an eyebrow. "W-well I- I mean- it's just that-" I was cut off by Dark pecking me on the lips. "Knew that'd get you to shut up." He said whilst looking up at the stars. He pulled me closer as I laid my head on his chest, falling asleep.

Meanwhile at the house:

"Soo umm... who's gonna go they aren't back yet?" Unus asked. "WHO BETS THAT THEYRE FUCKING!" Anti yelled "OH THEY BETTER NOT BE FUCKING!" (A/e/n) yelled like a mother to (y/n). "The probably of them fucking right now is 12.5 percent." Google said. "Thanks google for that un-needed info." Wilford said as he got a second batch of un-burnt cookies from the oven. "OH CAN I HELP ICE THE COOKIES!?" Unus yelled giddily. "Sure." Wilford replied. They were all cut off by dark shushing then with an asleep (y/n) in his arms. "D'awww." (A/e/n) said. Dark took the sleeping girl into his room and laid her down on his bed, he then tucked her in and was about to leave when she grabbed onto his hand. "D-don't go." She said as she tried to pull him closer. "Whatever you say, (n/n)." Dark said as he in-tucked her and got in the bed with her. Dark soon fell asleep. "D'aw-" (a/e/n) started but was cut off by anti slapping her head and telling her to shut.

Hey y'all! It's been maybe a few months since this was requested and if finally done! I finished this at 9:50 pm so yeah. Imma sleep. Next one may be a countryhuman x reader or two! See ya!

-CG