🏳️‍🌈Jacksepticeye & ghost child reader 💞

Posted: January 15 2021

I let out a small laugh, frighting everyone in the room. They looked towards my direction, but alas they didn't see anything. For, you see, I am a ghost. It's quite lonely sometimes. Especially between visitors. "What. The. Fuck. Was that?" A man with short brown hair asked. "It sounded like a child." A woman in the group spoke. "What do you think it wants-" a man with his hair combed to the side started, but I interrupted him by whispering in his ear, "I use they/them pronouns dumbass". He went silent then let out a small, "ooh" before saying, "their gay, that's why their here!" Everyone else looked at him like he was crazy. Soon they all left, so there I was sad and lonely again. I sighed. "Nothing to do again?" I decided to work on getting energy from shit and doing other ghost things.

Jacks PoV

"Cmon Seán! It'll be fun!" Wade yelled. "What fun do you get out of being scared half to death?!" I questioned him. "The... ✨r i s k ✨" he said. "What in the..." I said not continuing what I was asking. By the time they were done reading out everything about the place we were going to we were already there. "Oh and also there's this child ghost thing." Bob said. "Wait wha-" I didn't finish as I was pulled into the abandoned house. It was a large place, around 10+ bedrooms and even more space it had around 50 rooms. There were missing pieces of wood and wallpaper ever where. Bob and wade told me that there was an old man who lived here who had many slaves. He used them for anything he wanted. And he had this cute Little girl, he loved her with all his heart but one day she said that she wanted to be called they/them, and soon after they found out that they liked more than two genders. This enraged the old man, he could never have a child who was anything like that. So he got rid of them. He brutally murdered them, so many stab wounds so much blood, everything. They say that if you smell a strong smell of iron, you're close to were the kid died. They died on the first floor, the old man made sure to do it in front of all of his slaves to show them what he would do to them if they disobeyed. One came up front, she was known for her spells among the slaves, so she cursed him to internal hell and damnation for doing that to a child, he will be forever tormented in his sleep and wherever he is. The little child still wanders these halls, looking for someone, someone that not even the kid knows. "Seán! We're doing the L u i g i board." Bob said as he snapped his finger in front of my face. "Ok ok." I said as I put my hand on the piece thing. "What's your name?" I asked.

(Y/n) PoV

I saw some new people come in, there was a man with kinda longish hair, I touched it but he didn't notice. Well that's good because his hair is soft as all hell- I followed the group of three men as they walked closer and closer to where I was killed, fuck that old fart. The group brought out my favorite thing, the

✨l u i g i ✨ board. One said something to that one dude who I was touching his hair earlier. "What is your name?" He asked. I spelt out my name, "(y/n)? Huh." The third one said. I wrote out "what's your name" the OG dude said that his name was Seán, the second dudes name was wade and the thirds name was Bob, huh cool. "Are you evil?" Bob asked. I slowly spelt out, "YeS i want to boil your blood. No no I'm not-" Seán and wade burst out laughing after being afraid at the first part I said. They continued to ask me questions until they had to leave. When they started to leave I felt something detach me from the place where I died. I was really fucking confused right now- I slowly started to follow Seán since that felt right. "Are you guys cold at all?" Seán asked. "No why?" Bob said from the passenger seat. "Put your hand right here." Seán said while putting his hand through my body, "rude" I said quietly. Bob put his hand back there and nearly screeched, "is that (y/n)?!" He yelled. "Wait what!?" Wade said. Seán just started screaming lol- Wade stopped the car, trying to figure out how I got in the car. When they finally calmed down I said my favorite word, "can the Luigi board make me preganat?" Seán let out a laugh while the others did too. Soon they dropped Seán off and I just followed him into his house.

Time skip

(Y/n) pov

I saw him doing a live stream and I decided, why not, and started to do the distraction dance. I could see the chat start to explode with, "Jack there's someone behind you!" And a lot of "lol"s "wait guys chat just exploded-" Seán said as he started to read chat. He looked behind him but couldn't see me. I stopped and looked straight at him, then dabbed, "GET REKT BOI I JUST FUCKIN-

✨d a b b e d✨" I said I continued to dab. The chat burst out with lols as Seán let out a chuckle. He then explained how I got here as I did some funny ass shit. I floated upside down and yelled out, "HEY GUYS LOOK! I'M IN AUSTRALIA- wait I thought Australia didn't exist-" Seán let out another laugh as he just dropped his head on his desk and gave up. I did my worst Irish accent as I said in a high pitched voice, "Hi I'm SeÁn AnD I Am ThE bEsT i-IsH yOuTuBeR~" the chat went wild, and so did seáns friends. Soon the live ended and he tried to find me, but couldn't. "Hey muffin head, I'm over here."