❓The bar, Shrek X reader❓

Requested by @_Sushi_Meme_       You wanted this-

Wrote and published on: October 14th 2020

(y/n) pov

I walked into the bar, today had been a really shitty day. My ex tried to get into my house, I got fired, AND some decided to drive over a muddy puddle right by me! Ugh. I opened the bar door and a small ding followed. I closed the door as the snow from my boots fell on the floor, almost instantly melting from the warmth of the bar. I walked over to the table. I sat next to a person who was large and was green, I don't judge, as the bartender was a literal 6ft pig, with 4 eyes. But I don't judge. "(Y/n), the usual?" She asked. "Yea, the usual." I replied dryly. "Oi what happened today?" A strong Scottish accent rang out. I looked over at the owner of the voice, "a lot of shit man." I said annoyed remembering what happened. Peppa handed me my drink, vodka (change if you want), I took a sip. The drink slid down my throat, leaving a burning sensation that I loved. "I'll be 'ere for awhile, you can talk, my name is Shrek." The ogre said. "Names (y/n), I've had an ex try to get into my house to steal shit and blackmail me, then someone said that I did shit that I didn't resulting in me getting fired, and after that someone fucking went 100 over a puddle and I got splashed with mud!" I said angy, while taking sips between some words. "Peppa come here." I said, taking more sips, a bit tipsy "yes (y/n)?" She said walking over to me. "See that group right there? Order them all waters, on me." I said while pointing my finger out at a group with a mix of males and females."Ok, your wish is my command as long as you pay." She said bringing 7-8 waters for them, she then pointed in my direction as everyone laughed, so did I. "Oi let me join in!" Shrek said. And for the rest of the night we bought random people water, oh and this one guy a whiskey.

Hey y'all! I had a bit of fun writing this. Sorry if it seems short I just got this request and ye-

Also I wrote this in notes so yeah-

-CG