❤️Russia x reader (Crack fic ish)❤️

Requested by: @HarveyWasHere

Posted: 11/2/22 (DD/M

Edited:

Words in total: 808

(Y/n) pov

I walked around the home, looking for the man with a Russian flag plastered on his stupid, but cute, face. "God dammit where is he?" I mumbled to myself before the one and only man I was looking for showed up. "Where is who?" He asked, his Russian accent slipping through his lips. "Oh there you are." I started, looking at his face it contorted into confusion, "do you think you could meet me at the park near the house at like 8? Also please don't be drunk, the last time you were you got hit and didn't care and you scared the shit outta me." He let out a hearty chuckle at my words, "I'll try. See ya." He said as he pat my head and went back into his room.

Time skipppppp

Still (y/n) pov

It was 7:30 so I started getting ready,

I put some light make up on, and some neutral toned eyeshadow to match my outfit that I had picked out. After I put my outfit on, I brushed my hair out and styled it to my liking. My mind then started to argue with itself, think my idea to somehow gain the Russians love was fucking astoundingly stupid, but I grabbed my guitar and headed out the door. Walking to the park, I laid out a small trail in which Russia was sober enough to to follow, I mean, I put down a sign that said, "IF RUSSIA FOLLOW THE GLOWING STICKS." In big red letters, so hopefully he followed it. I sat down on the hill in which I planned to act like a dumb bitch on, and set up some candles. Then I started strumming my guitar to try and get the notes right. Soon it was 8 and by now the Sun had set and the area had a somewhat romantic feel to it due to the candles. I heard stumbling through the small amount of trees that covered the entrance to where I sat. Russia came through, drunk as hell. I let out a sigh, annoyed that he didn't listen to me at all, but maybe it'll make him laugh his ass of even more. The Russian stumbled his way over and said, practically yelled, "Привет (Y/n)! What did... did you what me to meet for?" He stumbled his way over to me, and he stumbled over his words aswell, I should've expected this. "Come on big guy, sit down yeah?" I said to the flag faced man as I patted the area in front of me. The Russian obliged to my request and sat down. "Ok so uhm, I have something to tell you." I said, only really starting to feel the embarrassment creep up my spine. "O...k well spit it, Мой голубка." (My dove) the Russian man started to stumble over his words once more, before taking out a bottle of vodka out from inside his jacket. I let out a small laugh and shook my head before strumming on my guitar. "I love you" I said as I strummed a sweet tune, I noticed the Russian man took a drink from his vodka, then I did a harsh strum and yelled, "BITCH." Russia then spit his potato juice out and started to laugh hysterically. I went back to the sweeter tune, "I ain't ever gonna stop lovin' you," I then did a harsher strum once more and yelled, "BITCH." By now the Russian was rolling on the hill, soon rolling down it too. My eyes widened as I saw him rolled straight into a fucking tree. I blew the candles out and grabbed a flashlight. I then ran over to him and asked if he was ok. Russia continued to laugh his fucking ass off. He continued to laugh for a bit before calming down. He sat up and grabbed my face and pulled me in close, giving me a small kiss, "это была самая смешная вещь, которую я когда-либо видел. Боже мой, я чертовски люблю тебя и твои тупые выходки." (Oh my god that was the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. Oh my fucking god I love you and your stupid antics.) "What?" I looked at him confused, not knowing Russian. "я слишком пьян, чтобы говорить по-английски." (Im too drunk to speak English.) Then I realized that he was too drunk to speak English, but he still understood it. I shook my head before wrapping my arms around him and gave him a hug. I pulled back and got up, I stretched my hand out to pull him up, "let's get home, yeah?" He grabbed my hand and nodded. I quickly picked up my stuff and we both headed back to the house.

BOOM FUCKER, ITS DONE A YEAR AFTER YOU REQUESTED IT. WOOOOO BABY IM SO FUCKING HYPED LETS GOOOOO!!!!

-cg