❤️Aizawa x reader❤️

Requested by: @Red_scarfed_person

Posted: 11/2/22 (DD/MM/YY)

Edited:

Words in total: 1069

(Y/n) pov:

I let out a small laugh as Hizashi started talking about something random. "Oh yeah, so here's the thing, I was walking and then boom, a big cat walked out right in front of me, so like I stoped to pet it but then I got attached and then I was late to work. So yeah that's how I got fired from that job." He said, rambling. "And on your first day too?" I quietly asked. "Yeah! And like I'm glad because then they got shut down because the ceo did something- oh look! There's Aizawa! He's the dude I've been trying to get to meet you!" Hizashi said quickly. "HEY! AIZAWA! OVER HERE!" He said jumping while waving his arms. The man turned his head and I got a good look at his face, and well his outfit. He had long black hair that had settled freely, along with a pair of black colored eyes which held bags under them. He was wearing a grey colored scarf and was wearing a black outfit. The man who I presumed to be Aizawa let out a sigh before crossing the road to get to the side that we were on. "Yes Hizashi?" He asked when he finally got over to our side. "This is (y/n)! Ya know, the person I was trying to get you to meet, the really cute one!" Hizashi said as I let out a shy chuckle and waved from behind him. The man was slightly taller than me (FUCK HAVING SHORT READERS! YOURE 5'10!) at around 6'0 maybe? He gave me a small nod of hello and then Hizashi whispered in my ear, "he was hit really hard by Oboro's death so please can you help him he won't talk to me." I looked at him and nodded. As hard as it was for me to do so, I forced myself to ask Aizawa, "have you been getting enough sleep?" The Man looked at me trough furrowed brows, "why do you care?" He asked. I contemplated my response before softly saying, "a friend of Hizashi or Oboro's is a friend of mine, and if your my friend then I care about you." The feeling of sadness radiated off of him, and he narrowed his eyes, "you have no right-" he started, but I cut him off, "come on, I know a place which might help you calm down." I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him off. With Hizashi there, it stopped him from hurting me, which I was glad for, but when we got to where I wanted to show Aizawa, Hizashi wasn't needed to protect me as we had arrived at the Forrest outside my home. My powers were stronger here then anywhere else so I was able to calm him down better. I gave Hizashi a nod to go wherever he wanted to go, and he went in a random direction. I pulled him towards a waterfall that sat towards the left side of the forest. Aizawa snapped out of the daze that he had fallen into due to the beauty of the forest, and he soon noticed that Hizashi was nowhere near us, so he tried to get out of my grip. "Let me go you damn-" "hey calm down I'm taking you to the waterfall, you'd get lost if I weren't with you." I said in a small voice, as I tried to get him to calm down with my quirk, but I then felt like it wasn't working. I turned my head to look at him and he was looking straight at me. I then remembered an old memory.

~wooo flashback~

"So you have Hizashi and then Aizawa." Oboro said to me, "Aizawa is pretty cool, if he looks at you or something, he can make your quirk like disappear for a while, isn't that cool!" He continued. "Y-yeah!" I stuttered as I was still getting a handle on talking to people.

~goodbye flashback~

Aizawa soon broke out of my grip and looked at me, "I'll follow you but none of the pulling me places." He said as he narrowed his eyes. "Ok, that's all you had to say man, I just didn't want you running away." I said to him as I started walking towards the waterfall. "All you had to say was that we were going to a waterfall, I quite enjoy them." He said as he walked behind me. I let out a small laugh as I continued on the walk. Soon we arrived and he was wowed, as was I. Despite seeing it so many times before it's beauty still captivated me. I looked over to the man beside me, silent tears started to stream down his face. "Oh my, are you alright? I didn't mean to make you cry!" I said, worry filling my voice. Aizawa quietly shook his head, "it just that... Oboro used to take me here a lot, he said that he wanted me to meet one of his friends." I looked over his face, sorrow filled every crevice I could see. "Oboro wanted me to meet a friend of his too, maybe he wanted me to meet you." I said to the (sad fuck) man. Aizawa let out a sad chuckle, "Maybe, he always talked about how pretty they were." A blush washed over my face, "O-oh really?" Aizawa moved his gaze from the waterfall over to me and let out a chuckle. "I don't think he was wrong one bit." "Stop it! You're making me blush!" I said as I covered my face. Aizawa let out a small chuckle, "Thats the point. Anyway, Oboro said that you liked this one cafe and I never got to go there, maybe you can show me the way?" In return I let out a small giggle, "Is this your way of asking me out? If it is then yes, I'll show you the way." I grabbed his hand and started to lead him out of the forest.

MY GOD GUYS, IM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO GET THIS REQUEST OUT. I AM SO FUCKING SORRY, ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR- anyway, apologies somewhat out of the way, thanks for the request, I'm sorry if anyone is out of character or not to your liking, truly am lmao. Hoped you enjoyed anyways!

Goodnight ya fucks.

-cg