❤️(Countryhuman) Germany X Child Reader💞

(Y/n) pov:

I woke up in a field, 'how in the fuck did I get here?' I thought to myself. I looked down at my outfit, and noticed that I had a plain white t-shirt on. I looked around noticing that I was on an island. The only thing that I could think of, was my name being something like (y/n). Then I looked down and saw that I was completely white. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled out. "Sorry." I said instinctively.

Germany's pov:

I looked outside of my window, when I noticed something strange. 'Is that an island? There's never been and island there before. Huh better go tell UN and then go check it out.'

(Y/n) pov, time skip a day:

I've been here for a day, I made a small fire and caught some deer, somehow. I've found fresh water and I boiled it and let it cool down and drank it. Then I saw a boat. 'Is that the German and UN flag?' I thought. Next thing I know they're on my land, asking me questions. "What's your name?" The one who I think is UN asked me. "Uhhh like (y/n) I think I don't fuckin know." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Goddamnit she's just like America." Germany whispered. "Wait a damn minute America's here? Wait goddamnit of course he is. I'm sorry for being really fuckin dumb but wanna hear something that I made up?" I asked him. "Sure." "What in the god-lovin, mcdonalds-worshiping, cock-suckin, gun-owneing, great Land of America are you on about?" I said. "God damnit, don't say that around America." The Germany said again. "Language, both of yo-" "say what to me germs?" A man with the flag of the USA on his face, who I'm guessing is America. "Oh I said What in the god-lovin, mcdonalds-worshiping, cock-suckin, gun-owneing, great Land of America are you on about?" I stated. America stifled a laugh. "I like you kiddo." "Well ok, but if anything, I'm claiming Germany as my dad right now so." I said. "WAIT WHAT?" America and Germany said at the same time. "Now now child, we have to have a meeting about this." UN said. "Fuck meetings!" I said loudly. "Can 100% agree with that." A Russian accent piped in. I looked at him and identified him as Russia. "And you're my uncle." "Ok." He said calmly. "Child you can't be claiming people as parents, aunts or uncles right away, you just can't do that." UN said. " nah man, Oil bitch is also my uncle, adopted uncle of course." I said "YAYYY!" America yelled out. "Oh no." Germany said annoyed with my antics. "Ok, if you let me choose who my adoptive aunts and uncles are I'll go to the meeting." I said. "Ok lets go." UN said. "Ok."

Time skip, Germany pov:

Since the kid claimed me as her adoptive father, she's in my room. It was silent until she had put a podcast on about World War One, something like WW1 digger history. (WW1 digger History Podcast is an actual podcast and it's good, listening to it while watching this and it's 10:30 pm) "you're still awake? There is a meeting tomorrow. Bed now." She said. "You can't make me do anything, you are a child, I'm an adult." She grabbed my coffee cup that was mostly full. "Hey give that back now." I said sternly. "Head to bed now or I'll spill this on russia!" She yelled out loudly. "SHHH you'll wake everyone else up." I said. I didn't budge. "I GUESS THAT YOU WANT RUSSIA TO HAVE COFFEE ON HIM SINCE YOU WONT GO TO BED!" She yelled out running down the hallway to Russia's room. "NO NO NO NO! GET BACK HERE!" The next thing I hear is a splashing sound and russia yelling. "GERMANY!" I gulped "u-uh r-russia I'm sorry I-" I was cut off by him laughing. "Y-you really think the kid threw coffee on me? N-no we had this planned! This is water!" He said. "Wait what?!" I almost yelled out. "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" "SORRY AME!" (Y/n) yelled out. "Ok to bed with the both of you now." Russia said. "Ok, let's go dad!" (Y/n) said as she pulled me along. Although it seemed like I didn't like having her a a kid, it was nice. And hearing her call me dad made me fell special and happy. I held a small smile on my face as she pulled me into bed saying "goodnight." As she cuddled into me. I patted her head, replying with a goodnight aswell.

There, a short chapter y'all, I can't sleep and my phone is at 10 percent.