❓The yandere?❓

Written in notes again

I sat up out of bed. The clock read 5:30 AM. I got dressed and ready for work. I looked around my house looking for my friends who stayed over the night. I couldn't find them in any of the rooms that they were in. 'they're probably pranking me again.' I decided to make breakfast... why were the bowls knocked over and why was a knife missing? I cleaned the milk and the cereal up, dismissing the knife thinking that it's in the dishwasher. I looked out of my window my eyes stuck staring at the forest, I can't look away from it. This has happened before. I forcefully shake my head so I stop staring. I go to make my hot cocoa and cereal. 'Today I need to go to the store and get egg nog.' I hear a screech. I then realize why I was staring at the woods, there were bloody foot prints in the snow! I quickly grab my coat and winter gear. Before running out the door I also grab my gun and my phone.

While I'm running towards the forest I text my boss telling them that I won't be working today. Right as I enter the forest I cock my gun making sure that it's loaded. I shove my phone in my pocket. I don't shout out as to not notify anyone of me being here. I hear another scream. It's (Bff4/n) scream. I quietly gasp and run with light feet towards the screams. I hide behind a tree only to see my crush, Albert, murdering (Bff4/n) and my other friends dead bodies. I gasp, a little too loud. Suddenly he drops her body, and starts running towards me. I scream and start running. I quickly grab my phone while running and call 911.

911, what's your emergency?

PLEASE HELP A PERSON KILLED MY FRIENDS AND IS CHASING ME!

Ok ok, calm down ma'am . Where are you?

We are exiting the forest at (insert address here or just 123 CLEET FEET rd) I have a gun on

me as well.

Ok ma'am help will arrive soon, keep running and stay on the phone with me.

Ok

What is your name?

(Y/n)

Ok (y/n) do you know the killers name?

Albert

Ok, try to find some where to hide and shot if you need to.

Ok- *scream*

Ma'am-

*2 gun shots*

Ma'am?

Ma'am? Ma'am please answer!

......

I think-

*crunch crunch*

Ma'am?!

Shh!

Oh sorry.

*sirens*

Goodbye!

Ma'am?-

Oh shit I don't think I should've said that as harsh as I did. I escaped Albert and right now that's all that matters.

"Hello, sweetheart!" 

"AHHH!"

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

I scream as I wake up. Albert comes running into my room, "What's wrong?!" He yells quietly. "It's- I I had a nightmare." I admit. "Do you want to tell me about it?" "N- yeah sure..." "ok, SpIlL tHe TeA sIs!" "Heh Albert how do you make me laugh even when I'm sad?" I ask. "I don't know!" I tell him about my nightmare. "Oh no's! Here I'll stay in the room!" "N-no no!" I say blushing, "you don't have to!" "Yes I do!" He says while poking my nose. "F-fine!" I say still blushing. He lays down in my bed. "Goodnight (y/n)." "N-night Albert."

To be continued because as of right now I don't know what else to add.

~CG 

573  words