Chapter 14 - Phoenix

A/N: Hi, I'm sorry for not updating in like forever but my laptop broke and it costs a lot to fix, it's still not fixed but I was able to revive this book from my laptop's memory cart and find the half written chapter and all of this book's notes in a folder. I'm currently writing on my grandpa's old computer so it's a bit of an hassle but I'm getting there. So my action plan is to save up money each month to get my laptop fixed ASAP. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry that it might be short. There might be some delays on the following chapters since my laptop had a music folder for VXN's songs and it's not on the memory card so now I have to make a new playlist on my phone too, since my phone's software updated and got rid of all my playlists. Pray for my soul cause everything around me is breaking... I've gotten the Curse of Destruction from Namjoon... I cry.

___________________________

True to Seokjin's words, Namjoon wasn't allowed to go visit the girls with him anymore; however it didn't stop the young man from coming alone, with Jungkook nonetheless, something neither of them told anyone in their group, spare from Yoongi whom caught them sneaking out once, when Seokjin had a mysterious stomach bug.

Their sneaking out was only possible when Seokjin wasn't there like the overprotective cousin he normally is, or when he was sick or tired, which was seldom never, unless Ahri chased him away or Yoongi was bribed by Namjoon to keep Seokjin busy.

Ahri only chased Jin off when he tried to get her to wear more pink things he brought her from The Outside, he even got her an atrocious bright pink bow to put in her hair, which irked the young girl terribly. 'He's trying to turn me into that Umbridge woman, I tell you,' she thought to herself as her brother dragged an offended Seokjin out of their shared room.

Her brother had somehow been cultivated by Namjoon and Jungkook, mainly bribed by Jungkook with Cooky merch to help them sneak in whenever Seokjin left, or distract his elder cousin by spending time with him outside of the hospital, claiming that the girls needed space.

This was true, however, they never got their space because just when they thought they could breathe, both Namjoon and Jungkook burst into the room with gifts in their arms.

Kairi's eyebrow twitched in irritation, Jihiro glared over her manga with clear distaste, and Ahri gave them a tired smile, defeat lingering in her gaze; she really needed to fart...

Jihiro hadn't spoken since she woke up, the swelling of her neck had went down and the doctors said that she hadn't hurt her spinal cord, so the neck brace was removed, much to the young rapper's relief; the thing hurted...

"We come bearing gifts!" Namjoon exclaimed in an announcer like accent that made him sound like a 70's show host. He then proceeded to pull a ginger cat from behind his back and right in front of Jihiro nonetheless, causing her glare to drop completely and her eyes to practically sparkle.

The ginger cat didn't look very old, but it wasn't a kitten; it had a calm look on its soft but regal face and it seemed to have a crooked tail, as the tip seemed to have been broken and grown back skew. Basically it looked like a stray... with a vest.

"This is Dexter, he's a service cat I got Jihiro to cope with the incident, I also got Kairi a big fluffy diary to let out some steam and Ahri, I got you Jungkook who came with presents too," Namjoon stated, putting the cat down on Jihiro's bed and shoving a nervous looking Jungkook towards Ahri.

Namjoon then handed a pure white fluffy looking diary with a silver lock and two sets of keys to Kairi. It was a rather big book and it was thick too, the hard cover had pure white faux fur and a silver heart shaped lock on the front.

"I figured you'd like the faux fur as it could keep your hands busy when you're feeling anxious or stressed, I saw you picking at your hands a few weeks ago when the male nurse was doing your check up, I thought it could help instead of picking the skin off your hands," Namjoon stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

He then looked back to Ahri who was watching a flustered Jungkook placing down tiny random gifts on her bed like he was worshipping her. Namjoon really wanted to sigh and then crawl in a whole and just sleep.

The gifts were small but they each reminded his of Ahri, kind of what Taehyung did weeks before, just bringing her random things that reminded him of her. Jungkook noticed that she had put them on the bedside table next to her bed on display to add colour to the room, so he thought he'd get her cute little trinkets too.

The first one was a Russian Nesting doll, something he knew she liked as she told him that she tried making one once. He had bought it off of the internet weeks prior and it finally came in the mail just 2 days ago.

The nesting dolls were the first thing Ahri picked up, her eyes were wide and her lips were parted in awe, putting Jungkook in some type of trance as he mimicked her facial expression but stared at her instead, the rest of the gifts forgotten.

She had started taking apart the nesting dolls with great care, inspecting each one individually, admiring its beauty. Namjoon smiled at the two maknae's before putting his attention on Jihiro, whom was cuddling Dexter on her stomach with tears in her eyes.

"Wait, did I do something wrong, do you not like him? I thought for sure--" Namjoon was stopped by Jihiro putting her hand up in a swift motion, glaring up at Namjoon irritably. "That means she loves the cat, dumbass," Kairi speaks up as she jots down her thoughts in her new diary.

"O-oh," Namjoon stuttered, but quickly regained his smile, happy that he could make Jihiro happy. Namjoon's expression then turned serious, "The doctors said you guys would be released in a week, so I wanted to inform you that Seokjin, Jungkook and I already moved your things to a new dorm you guys will be sharing; Ahri should have the address as she's the one who bought the house with Seokjin's help," he explained, catching everyone's attention.

"Your dorm is situated across the street from ours, which is close to Big Hit Entertainment. Now that Jihiro signed her contract and will be able to talk within a week or maybe more, we don't want to strain her voice, we can then record your debut song at the Big Hit building. Now this means that you start from scratch again reborn you can say. As your contracts are renewed, so will be your seven years working in the industry," Namjoon continues to explain.

"Yoongi, Kairi and I have written about 15 songs within the span of you guys getting into the hospital and now, obviously they need to be tweaked here and there, and music needs to be added which will be Ahri and Jihiro's job once they get to the studio. The debut song however is nearly finished, it only required Jihiro's vocals" Namjoon explains.

Yoongi had come in a few days prior to Jihiro waking up and had helped the girls compose their debut song and he filled in Jihiro's lines so if she woke up she just had to rehearse the lines he rapped and rap it into the song, it was less confusing then it sounded.

"So when you get released you'll learn the dance moves, they aren't rough, I promise, there will however be stunts that Ahri added to the choreography but everything else will just be smooth sailing from here, hopefully," Namjoon stated with a comforting smile.

"Phoenix," Ahri stated, causing everyone to look at her in confusion. Ahri picks up a red and orange origami bird which happened to be one of the gifts Jungkook so graciously splayed upon her bed.

"Phoenix, the album should be called Phoenix,"