Chapter 7 - Broken

The police flooded the scene and arrested So Chan-Woo and promised to do an investigation after noticing that their dorm was bugged and filled with cameras. It seemed like Ji-Hiro discovered most cameras and placed things in front of them for privacy, she was also suspected to have been the one to rip the camera from Ahri's room out completely as it had dangled from the wall awkwardly.

The girls were immediately rushed to the hospital. Seok-Jin and Namjoon taking a quick detour to go and pick up Ahri's mother and brother.

Jin quickly made his way to the front door of their apartment and rang the doorbell aggressively. He heard stomping and tumbling before the door was yanked opened by a pink blob.

"Seokjin-Hyung?!" the blob spoke and quickly discarded the blob, which was in fact a fluffy pink blanket, revealing his BT21 pyjamas to the world. Namjoon who got out of the car to move to the backseat, bit his lip in order not to chuckle at the fanboy.

"Kai, get your mom, it's urgent Ahri was in an accident!" Seok-Jin sternly told the panicked boy, who quickly ran to get his sleeping mother. About 5 minutes later both ran down, messy haired and in pyjamas.

Eun-Min had just tied her maroon gown around her waist before engulfing Jin in a bear hug that only she and Ahri could accomplish. The group finally got into the car and got to the hospital.

Eun-Min ran up to the receptionist in a flurry of panic for her one and only daughter, tears falling down her cheeks like waterfalls. "Kim Ahri, my daughter. She was brought in with her two friends Kim Jihiro and Kim Kairi. I need to see her please," Eun-Min cried in panic.

The receptionist quickly looked up the information as Seokjin went to go talk to one of the few policemen standing in the lobby. The one police man recognized him and explained that all three girls were rushed into surgery, and that the doctors said that Jihiro might suffer long term from the lack of oxygen.

For once in his life he broke down for his family. Seokjin was always the one who stood strong for Ahri's sake, but because Ahri wasn't in his presence, it was just too much. He then realized that it was always Ahri, the reason he was strong was for her; she was his rock, his little sister.

Seokjin gazed up at the policeman in worry, "Kim Ahri? What happened to her?" he asked in a panic, which only worsened when he heard his aunt let out a strangled cry at the receptionist table, a Doctor rubbing her back comfortingly.

"From what we've been told, she broke several ribs, fractured her jaw, she has a minor concussion and a broken leg. Oh, and she also suffered from excessive internal bleeding, they don't know if she'll make it," the policeman explained sadly.

Seokjin's world crumbled.

Seokjin crumbled.

He crumbled to the floor.

Namjoon rushed forward and caught him, with the help of Kai, the little fanboy. For a kid, Kai was really strong and held up Seokjin mostly by himself since Namjoon was on the phone with someone important.

Seokjin let out a heart-breaking wail, causing Namjoon's heart to stop and break just for a second. He swallowed thickly and quickly stepped outside to finish his call, with a heavy heart.

Kai held his Hyung as tightly as he could, biting his lip to keep his sobs at bay. Eun-Min stumbled her way to her family, sobs wracking her body. Kai let his mother comfort his cousin as he fished out his phone, and dialled the only man he knew could help them. Kim Dante.

He picked up on the 3rd ring sounding half asleep. Kai let out a small sob, startling the man. Dante quickly checked the caller ID, "Kai, what happened?!" the man sounded scared.

Kai quickly explained as much as he could, which made the man cry, since his own blood daughter was involve. He dialled everyone's family's and rushed with his wife to the hospital.

Namjoon nearly had a heart attack when a man and Albino woman nearly trampled him to get inside the hospital. Reporters were starting to show up and snap pictures at Namjoon, so he went inside and saw the man that nearly trampled him, comfort a crying Kai.

He made his way to his brother; Seokjin looked like an emotionless shell. It was quiet for a minute, sniffles and cries filled the waiting room; they were now sitting in; then all hell broke loose.

A foreign, Caucasian woman stormed into the waiting room and straight towards the police officer with an old Asian woman, with an ice-cold glare, elegantly swaying along with her, both matching speeds.

"My daughter. What. Happened?" The foreigner seemed scarily calm, causing the police officer to gulp. "It's still under investigation Miss. You must be Kim Ji-Hiro's family... The hospital report says that she was strangled by a metallic necklace and raped. I'm sorry; the doctors say that she might have permanent damage because of the lack of oxygen," the police officer says solemnly.

"I want Jigsaw Entertainment shut down immediately," The old woman bellows into her phone, probably speaking too her lawyer, "Who did it?" she asks the police officer calmly.

The police man gulped, "So Chan-Woo, Ma'am. He was apprehended by a young man named Kim Seok-Jin," the police man says pointing at a broken Jin. Namjoon frowned and leaned into his brother.

Both women turned to Seokjin in shock. Jihiro's mother, Andrea, rushed to the young man's side and cupped his tear stained face, "Seokjinnie? Can you tell me what happened?" Jihiro's mom asked delicately, her face morphing into one of sadness, her strong façade crumbling in front of the boy she thought of as a son.

"I-I..." was all he could asp out before he burst into tears again, causing Namjoon to tear up at the sight of his brother breaking down. Namjoon cleaned his throat and introduced himself to the two scary women.

"Jin-Hyung was concerned with their clothing choices earlier in the night, so when we got home, he tried calling them, then video calling when they didn't pick up. He finally got a hold of Gho-Kairi and when she dropped the phone in shock, we saw Ahri attacking the manager. Jihiro was already on the floor," Namjoon explains, sympathetically. Everyone had stopped to listen, making Namjoon feel uncomfortable.

"Jin-Hyung grabbed me to help him and drove to their dorm. He handled So Chan-Woo, so I hurried over to Jihiro and removed the necklace and tried to clear her airwaves. Her throat was in a horrible condition. I'm sorry we couldn't get there sooner," Namjoon finishes, electing a sob form a distraught looking Kai.

"But- But Noona- I just saw her minutes prior. Jihiro-Noona told her that I needed to see her urgently, but I didn't. I told her that I hadn't talked to Jihiro-Noona all day," Kai sobs, thinking it was his fault that his big sister was fighting for her life.