Chapter 6 - Arrested

Earlier that night, as Seok-Jin and his members made their way back to their dorms, the younger ones wouldn't stop pestering him as to why he was speaking to Ahri earlier, and worse, they wanted to know what they were talking about. He wasn't about to tell them that he was worried at her clothing choices, so he kept his mouth shut tight, still thinking about Ahri's "Bad Feeling," which was eating at him the whole night.

Namjoon was 89% sure that Seok-Jin and Ahri were somehow dating, or at least involved, saying something about Beautiful people breeding together or something. That comment alone gave Seok-Jin many future nightmares and constant daymares.

It wasn't Namjoon's fault though, Seok-Jin never knew exactly how to tell his bandmates that one of the girls they grew up idolising, was, in fact, his cousin, no, his little sister. The only person who found out about his cousin was Hoseok. and after he had his own fanboy moment after realising, he actually met not one, but two members of VXN, even though they were is disguises.

Hoseok couldn't help but shudder at the thought of Namjoon's suggestion, 'Jin-Hyung and Ahri-ah... Breeding?! Ew! Incest is not wincest,' he thought to himself, unconsciously making a disgusted face, which none other than Yoongi noticed.

Yoongi wouldn't point it out, but he also realised the uncanny resemblance Seok-Jin and Ahri shared; not only did they have similar noses, but their lips, shoulders and cheekbones were also similar. They also shared characteristics, like the fact that they had similar laughs or even the same glare.

Yoongi knew they were somehow related, but Hoseok just confirmed everything by the look on his overly disgusted face. Hoseok was not good at keeping secrets, his facial-expressions always betrayed him.

As if he felt Yoongi's cold glare, Hoseok shivered and looked at the older boy questioningly. Yoongi grabbed his arm and headed to his room where he planned on interrogating the poor sunshine.

Jin, on the other hand, headed towards his room and connected his phone onto his computer screen. He decided to call Ji-Hiro first since she kept her phone on vibrate, tucked under the side of her bra, under her armpit. After dialling her 6 times and going straight to voicemail, he tried Kairi.

He wasn't sure if Kairi would ignore him or not, after what Taehyung did earlier that night, but he hoped that she answered. After the 5th ring, Jin gave up and tried Ahri. He called Ahri about 10 times before sighing, "Aish these girls..." he muttered to himself, not noticing the giant figure leaning on his door frame.

He then decided to video call Ji-Hiro, he knew her ringtone for video calling was Tokyo Drift and she loved the song, so she'd definitely hear it. After the 3rd try, he huffed to himself worriedly. Ji-Hiro never not answered a video call, even if she looked like crap, she's always answered a video call, she said it felt more real.

He then decided to video call Kairi, not very convinced that she'd answer, but she did answer a previous video call and purposely talked to Jin like she was a grandma that didn't know a thing about video-calling; the thought alone brought a faint smile to his face as he waited for Kairi to answer. After the 7th ring, the screen opened to a nice view of the roof and crying.

Jin's blood ran cold, "Kairi?!" he panicked, calling her name in fright. The screen moved to show a shaken up, and quite bloody Kairi, puffy-eyed and dribbling from her swollen lips. Seok-Jin jumped from his chair in panic, the figure at the door moved into the room with a similar panicked expression on his awe-struck-horrified face.

"Seok-Jin..." Kairi cried in a somewhat tiny relieved watery voice. "Please help us-!" Kairi was cut off by an aggressive growl and the sound of a collision and fighting in the background, causing Kairi's eyes to widen in horror as fresh tears streamed down her face.

"Ahri!"

The phone slipped from Kairi's hands and fell to its side, giving the two boys a perfectly horrible view of Ahri, fighting what seemed to be a man. The figure that entered the room, choked as he noticed Ji-Hiro's crumbled half-naked figure on the floor close by.

The phone then shut off, which caused the screen to go black just as Ahri was pushed against the wall. Seok-Jin didn't hesitate to jump up and grab his keys. The commotion had caused curiosity amongst the group, and everyone was gathered outside Jin's door, looking in, faces laced in horror.

Jin grabbed the closest member to him, which happened to be the figure, Namjoon who entered without permission prior. Seok-Jin stumbled out the door and dialled the police with the hand that wasn't opening his car door.

Namjoon got into the passenger's as Seok-Jin spoke to the police about what he had witnessed, saying that he was rushing over. The police sent a dispatch to the address Seok-Jin gave and for once, Namjoon was speechless.

Both boys mentally prepared themselves for the horrors that lied ahead. When Jin pulled up to the VXN dorm, he immediately rushed out of the car, not bothering to actually lock it. Namjoon was hot on his heels as the two large men made their way to the dorm. Seok-Jin quickly entered the passcode he had memorized about a month ago and stormed in.

He saw Kairi quickly turn toward him in fright, sword in her left hand, her right-hand dangling awkwardly next to her in a very horrifying angle, suddenly he saw the man tackled her to the floor.

Jin was furious.

He stormed forward and ripped the man off of his sister's bandmate and shoved him face-first into the floor. Jin then noticed, much to his horror, that the man was in fact, So Chan-Woo, the VXN manager.

Meanwhile, Namjoon stumbled towards a half-naked Ji-Hiro, covered in blood from the waist down and strangled by her own necklace. He gently removed the tangled mass of chains from the small girl's neck, watching as it peeled off, taking some blood with it. He nearly gagged but was overwhelmed by sadness, as his eyes filled with tears.

'Was she dead?' he thought to himself in horror.

Namjoon had no idea what he was supposed to do, so he tried performing CPR after opening her mouth to clear her air-ways. It was a challenge since her neck was swollen, but he got her moving, much to his relief.

Her eyes were bloodshot and her neck was going from an irritated red colour to a more purple shade, which made him worry even more. He then heard sirens and quickly shot up to his feet, to open the dorm door for the police.