Chapter 15 - Jihiro's Confession

This was the day, the day the girls have been waiting for; the day they could leave this hell-hole of superior frustrations and lack of ventilation. As per usual, Ahri was the most dramatic about it.

The young woman has had long legs all her life, even as a child, so she was naturally faster than most, so when the doctors gave her crutches, she was on a roll, literally.

Seokjin, who was in charge of bringing them to Big Hit Entertainment safely, rushed after her, hoping that her speed doesn't cause her to kiss the floor ever so passionately.

The girls were supposed to see their new dorm soon, but they were to head to Big Hit first to sign some more paperwork, or as Kairi claimed: Signing the Devil's Contract. It's all in the same really.

Their paperwork was different than the paperwork debut artists and rookie's sign, their contract only stated a dating band for a month, claiming it was for their mental health after the incident, otherwise they wouldn't have added it at all.

Jihiro expected them to give them at the least a year dating ban, but she has a feeling Namjoon might have had something to do with the reduction. She had thought he was Sus since the bad hair days, but she always blamed Namjoon's perversions on Seokjin, since the young man wasn't all that innocent either.

However, that didn't seem to be the issue as Jungkook just loved to spill the tea on his Hyung to his Hyung's first celebrity crush, and well, current crush. The young man clearly hasn't evolved all that much in the romance department.

Sure, Namjoon got a bit cocky when he tried to subtly flirt with Jihiro every now and then, but she always ruined the mood by either immediately rejecting him or by telling him that he was radiating Small Pee-Pee energy, which never failed to leave him flabbergasted, and Ahri cackling uncontrollably.

Kairi was unfazed by most things, including being flirted with. She had always been a neutral chaotic with sociopathic persona. She tended to keep people away from her feelings as not to grow attached too quickly.

Kairi actually happens to be extremely emotional, not necessarily as much as Ahri, but a very close second. She just happens to wear a mask very well; you could say it's lately been reinforced by the Incident even more so.

Ahri has been the best at handling the trauma as she had only witnessed it for a few minutes before being subdued. Unfortunately, the poor girl would just burst out in tears randomly.

Everyone had agreed to just ignore it when the waterworks started rolling down her face like the Niagara Falls because as soon as someone brought it up, she would start sobbing and apologizing profusely.

Jihiro was coping. That's exactly that. Coping. The stress from the event fuelled her anger, but also her need for violence. Unfortunately, she was not allowed to overexert herself, therefor going to the gym was basically illegal.

Every time she would do something to exercise her body and get rid of some steam Ahri would literally have a panic attack, which at first the girls thought was a seizure, but luckily not, she just happened to be as dramatic as her older cousin.

This however left Jihiro in a constant rage, which she just so happens to have been taking out on Jin, since to her, he was a pushover. Ahri tried to make him feel better after with cuddles and snuggles as she was the only affectionate person in VXN.

Speaking of snuggles, Ahri was finally in the van with the dark tinted windows that was taking them to Big Hit, as she snuggled up to her cousin who had been scolding her for running with a broken leg, scared that she could've fallen and hurt herself even more.

Yoongi was sat in the passenger seat typing away on his phone, when Ahri instantly flung forward, "Do you got games on your phone?" she asked the very confused cat-man with sparkles in her eyes. Jin still had not given her back her precious phone since she did a stupid and went live after the Incident.

The girl was urging to play a game, any game. Yoongi ignored her and turned back to his phone, causing the girl to tear up. Seokjin quickly dug in his pocket and got out his own phone and gave it to the crying girl.

She immediately went to the app store and got a Game she knew well, which was some type of Wolf Simulator. The kid wanted to let out some steam by killing some virtual rodents instead of crying over her cousin's rude bandmate.

Yoongi actually wasn't rude, he was just very busy and got distracted easily. He was going to give her his phone, he just meant to close all the apps he was in but then saw that he had an important email and went to read that instantly.

Seokjin knew this so he didn't scold him. Kairi finally got into the van with a very annoyed Jihiro who was carrying all the little crap that Taehyung and Jungkook had brought Ahri for her amusement.

The girl had become extremely openly childlike after the Incident, the doctors had told her older cousin that it was her way of coping with the PTSD. Her emotions were heightened and she was extremely hypersensitive.

Her behavior was almost animalistic if you looked into it. She constantly bit at people she didn't trust and she would involuntarily shake when someone touched her from the thighs up to her head.

Jihiro in general did not enjoy being touched unless it was her new feline companion who acted more like a guard dog as it followed her into the van and jumped on top of her thighs and curled into a ball.

The van finally started moving and Ahri looked up at her cousin who looked really stressed and worn out. Her lip pouted and she started tearing up, then started snuggling into his side.

Seokjin sighed, smiling slightly as he engulfed the young girl in a bear hug. He knew she was worried about him just as he was about her, they just had to endure the feeling for a little while longer, just till the girls debuted again, then he could focus on his work only, which would take immense stress off of his big ass shoulders.

They weren't meant to hold the world; they were meant to be weapons to use when Jungkook tried to fight him. All he had to do was tackle the rough child and he'd be KOed.

"You know, when we get to the studio J-Hope is doing to drill the choreography into you guys, right? I hope you're ready," Seokjin teased the girls, as Ahri blissfully snuggled into his big ass shoulders.

Kairi scoffed and continued reading something on her phone, deciding to ignore the lanky pretty boy as she had deemed him in her head. Jihiro, who was half asleep lifted her eyebrows, her eyes still blissfully closed.

"I don't mind getting drilled by Hobi, but not now. My coochie needs time to recuperate," she said missing half of what the now very baffled boy had said. Yoongi snorted from the front seat and covered his mouth to prevent Seokjin from hearing him cackle.

"YAH!"