Chapter 16 - Dance Practice and New Manager

AN: Hi, guys before I start I'd like to say thank you for being patient with me. I'm writing this chapter on my brother's computer. It's the best I could do with half of my plot still on my laptop that is still not fixed. My motherboard crashed and it's taken months for the guy to get my parts, and I'm slowly paying him monthly to fix it. I live in South Africa and if you've watched the news you'd know we've had riots and it's been super scary as the riots started in my hometown and spread like wildfire. I've not been let back to work yet, there's no money to pay me so stress causes me to get writer's block. I'm going to have to scratch the original plot I had for the book and go with the flow and hope it still ends up the way I want it. I remember the base of things and then how I wanted the story to go, but I had a file on my laptop with the general idea of how the story would end up in that way and I just forgot all of them. So I'm sorry if any updates are trash, if I do hate them I'll go back to them and attempt to fix them, just please bear with me ARMY. Thank you!

________________________

'Seokjin wasn't joking when he said Hoseok would drill us,' Ahri thought as she breathed heavily, her arms on her legs as she took a break for a few minutes, 'I'd much rather get railed by Hobi than having him look at me like I had just killed his Micky,' Jihiro though glaring at the taller scary man, who was clenching his jaw.

'But damn... He's hot when he does that,' Jihiro continued the banter in her head, zoning out. Kairi wasn't thinking anything. She was passed out in the middle of the dance studio, lying in a starfish position, mouth agape as tiny snores left her parted lips.

"You guys are doing so well," Jungkook praised them while clapping softly. Hoseok raked his fingers through his hair as he tried to calm down, shaking down his hands afterwards.

He knew the girls were still injured and the dance routine was easy and didn't involve much foot work, but he had to remind himself that the girls were stuck in hospital beds for weeks, their bodies were tired.

The album was finished, they finished it yesterday when they added Jihiro's vocals. Jin was shadowing her the whole day as she worked with Yoongi and Namjoon, much to her irritation.

He was even in the dance studio, sitting in the corner glaring at Hoseok that stood way to close to Jihiro, not that Hobi realized anything he did while he was thinking. Jungkook however took great advantage of his Hyung's current obsession with Hoseok and Jihiro. It meant he could speak to Ahri without Jin killing him instantly.

Hoseok doesn't really know what he did to be put in the so called Dog House with Namjoon and Jungkook, but he brushed it off to Jin being super over protective and he wasn't happy with Hoseok drilling the girls.

"Ok, let's take it from the top ladies!" Hoseok announced, causing Ahri and Jihiro to groan and Kairi to wake up and stare at the roof, her eyes crying for mercy. Ahri hobbled over to where Hobi stood and stood right in front of him staring into his soul with her big ass eyes, looking like a cat on crack.

"My leg..." she whispers at his face. The young man looks down at her pretty pink leg cast she had been rehearsing on this whole time and sighs. "Alright just do the choreo one more time from the top to the finish and then you guys can go home for the day, it's getting late and filming is tomorrow," Hoseok caves under the Maknae's pleadingly derpy gaze.

The boys had agreed to back them in the music video as some type of support in the filming and agreed that the dance line would be their backup dancers to the music video only.

Jungkook was supposed to be Ahri's support in the video as her leg was broken still, so he has to fling her around in scenes instead of her going hard in the choreo. He would obviously be wearing a mask, but they are sure ARMY's will figure out that it's them.

Seokjin was going to act as a sort of spirit guide to help them rise from the ashes as Phoenixes. The goal is for them to move on from their stage names and through the light and enter their evolved forms, which was basically just their souls leaving their bodies behind.

Namjoon was supposed to play God and Yoongi was the Devil. They were making the Phoenix music video, and in retrospect the video was all over the place, with easter eggs hidden everywhere. The boys were excited and so were the girls.

The girls start and finish the choreo, leaving Hoseok satisfied with their progress. Jin walked over to the girls from the other side of the studio and handed Jihiro her scarf that she had to wear to hide her bandages, and later the gruesome scar underneath it.

She wasn't one to hide her scars, se usually flaunted them and called them battle scars, but with the incident still so fresh in not only her mind but also everyone else's she decided to keep it under wraps in front of the girls, and especially Namjoon.

The boy had come to check up on them on their first day in the dorms and he had seen her rebandage her neck and froze up remembering how he had to remove the chain from her swollen bloody neck that night. Needles to say he did cry a little and apologized for not knocking.

She had simply forgotten that it wasn't just her suffering from the event and anything she did could trigger anyone who wasn't in the incident as well. In her mind the men in her life were weak and she needed to respect that and protect them from anything that could upset them.

The girls on the other hand would occasionally help her rebandage her wounds and make sure she has enough antibiotic cream on the cut-like bruise. The wound wasn't deep enough for stiches luckily but the skin had broken a little here and there and will likely leave a long-lasting scar on the poor girl.

Kairi had finally allowed Ahri to paint on her cast but she told her to paint something like a mural, which made Ahri extremely excited, so she had painted a lifelike looking snake that looks like it's wrapped around her arm instead of a cast.

Ahri enjoyed staring at the cute snake mural when she took breaks from overexertion. The girls were pretty nervous when they met Bang PD, or Hitman Bang as the boys call him. Jihiro had expected a tall stern man, perhaps even bald, Kairi had already googled him before meeting him so she knew what he looked like and Ahri expected to see a short fat man with lots of money and a big ego. She was half right.

Bang PD-Nim was extremely kind to the girls, he was very sympathetic with their situation and offered them more time off while they worked for him based off of how long they had been in the music industry themselves and barely had a childhood in his eyes.

Ahri had taken it upon herself to proclaim him as Uncle Bang and the other girls followed suit. He was even nice enough to hire them the kindest female manager he could get his tiny hands on. Her name was Tanaka Mina and she came all the way from Japan to work for Big Hit respectfully.

She had worked for Big Hit once before while BTS was touring Japan, she had assisted their main manager through difficult times with the boys and Bang PD had appreciated her for that and kept in contact.

She jumped at the chance to work with VXN as her young 6-year-old daughter was a huge fan of the girls' music. Her daughter's name is Eria and she absolutely idolises Jihiro saying that the tiny is mighty as the tiny comes in many and they can all bite your ankles.

Needless to say, Jihiro has adopted her as her niece and now goes to fetch her from school with Mina and create an Armanda of tiny people to take over the world. No one knows why kids love Jihiro, but she seemed to be a natural duck mom to many little ducklings that strive off of chaos and sassiness.