Chapter 13 - Namjoon's Ban

The next day Namjoon was casually chilling in the girls' hospital room early in the morning, watching Jin paint a sleeping Ahri's toenails a bright pink colour, which the girl will probably complain about later. Her hand was stuffed in a half-empty chips packet, her having fallen asleep again after given the snack by Seokjin for breakfast.

Kairi had awoken the moment she heard the door open and hadn't stopped glaring at the two males who disturbed her slumber. Since the incident, sleep came harder for the young girl as her assailant haunted her in her dreams. She became a very light sleeper and couldn't sleep when she felt people moving around her.

Ahri however only woke up when someone came near her thighs or chest and face area. She would suddenly jerk awake when someone was checking her vitals, and try and bite them viciously.

Jihiro still wasn't awake yet, but even before the incident the young girl was an insomniac and barely slept unless the Maknae held her down while sleeping, forcing the young woman to get some rest.

Namjoon shook his head at Seokjin who attempted to paint all of Ahri's toenails on her broken leg, where her cast nearly covered the entire pinkie toe. Her cast was decorated by both Jungkook and Jimin who decided the paint the whole thing a neon pink colour and add multiple accessories, including bedazzled rhinestones and badges they had both gotten to brighten her mood, and wanting to decorate the cast for her, since it was just plain white in the beginning.

The God of Destruction cringed looking all the bright pink colours on the young girl's leg, knowing pink was her angry colour, which Jin claimed brought out the insanity in her eyes; though it didn't stop him from decking her from head to toe in any bright pink colour he could find to ward off any predators of the male species.

The silence was comfortable until Namjoon heard laboured breathing and a heart monitor slowly speeding up. Jin looked up from painting Ahri's toenails, glancing at the girl shaking in the middle of her two best friends. Seokjin was about to look over at Namjoon to make him go get a nurse, when the young woman sprung up in her bed letting out a strangled battle cry that awoken a frightened Ahri and the scared the glaring Kairi.

Namjoon's first reaction was to grab the woman's leg in comfort, but that only made the screaming intensify. Seokjin ripped the younger man's arm off of Jihiro's leg, jumped over his cousin's bed and slammed his palm over Jihiro's mouth to stop her from damaging her throat even more.

She looked at him with unimaginable anger oozing out of her like waterfalls, "If you continue to scream you will injure your throat further, and you will never be able to speak again," Seokjin explained sternly.

Tears started pooling out of Jihiro's eyes, but the heat filled glare was still strong. Seokjin slowly removed his hand from Jihiro's mouth, hoping she wouldn't lash out on him, but he was sorely mistaken.

Jihiro's right arm came flying up, grabbing Seokjin's neck and slammed him down on the side of her bed, her bloodshot eyes looking crazed, as her sobbing intensified, "Don't t-touch m-meee!" she screeched, her voice cracking in different areas.

Namjoon sprang up, pushing Kairi's bed away from Jihiro's, removing her hand from restricting Seokjin, and softly grabbing both her arms to hold them up in front of both him and her to show her that she can see where his hands are and that she could easily remove his hands from hers whenever she became uncomfortable.

Her heated stare turned to Namjoon as she glared him down, staring directly into his eyes. He smiled at her softly, his dimples full on display, causing the glare too falter, "Noona, your safe now, everyone is safe now, the only thing to be cautious about now is your voice, you have to stop speaking or making sounds, so your throat can heal, I'll help you sit up," Namjoon explains to her calmly, adjusting her bed so she was sitting upright.

The tears haven't stopped running down her face yet as she kept eye contact with Namjoon, she thought that he resembled a gentle giant. She half zoned in and zoned out when Namjoon was explaining to her what the boys where doing to help them join Big Hit Entertainment, and that she didn't have to stress that much, and that she just has to get her throat ready for debut.

Namjoon started breathing out loud, slowly, having her mimic him, she was shaking with pent up anger but followed Namjoon's breathing techniques. It was at this moment when he felt the eyes of everyone in the room on him, which made him blush a bright pink.

Jin suddenly felt very overprotective over his non-biological sister and wanted to smash the other male's face down onto the bed the exact same way she had done to him prior.

Ahri then cleared her throat and held her arm out over Seokjin's pained body and towards the shaking Jihiro, "Noona want Potato chips?" she asked in Aegyo, causing the older female's shaking to subside, and her heart to melt, as she gently released her hands from Namjoon's bigger ones, and grabbed the potato ships hungrily.

She then proceeded to nom on the chips like a very slow drunk squirrel, trying to make the chips very fine with her teeth in order not to damage her throat even more. Namjoon looked at her lovingly, which didn't go unnoticed by a very offended Kim Seokjin.

"Yah! Namjoon-ah! We're late, we have to leave. Now!" Seokjin yells out at the younger male, climbing back over Ahri's bed, accidentally hitting her injured leg causing her to cry out in pain.

Seokjin was about to grab his younger cousin to comfort her when a pillow hit him square against the skull, making him hit the floor with full force. Jihiro tried to yell at him but restrained herself, causing Kairi to finally step in.

"Yeah, no, don't hurt our baby," she said deadly serious. After that both boys were chased out of the hospital room by a very annoyed nurse, claiming that they were causing a scene.

When the two men got in Jin's car, the elder stared down his leader, "Are you flirting with my non-biological sister?!" he practically yelled. Namjoon who was still in a daze, was zoned out with a dumb love sick look on his face as he stared through the windshield.

"Did you hear me?! I'm Speaking to you, Namjoon-ah!" Seokjin yells out annoyed. Namjoon's eyebrows lift as he turns his head towards his Hyung, his stupid love-struck smile still planted firmly on his face, "Her hands are so tiny, Hyung," he giggled, balling up his fists under his chin for emphasis.

Seokjin's jaw dropped and his eyes nearly popped out of his sockets, "That's it! You're banned too!"