Chapter 3 - Kitsune

VXN quickly became the most famous "Rooky band" and won a ton of awards. The girls first year of fame went really smoothly. They have yet to reveal their ages with all of the make-up they were forced to wear, no one could really tell how old they were.

There was a progressing problem when Ahri turned 14 though. Her breasts have doubled their original size and now were the same size as her Noona's breasts, which were a B-Cup. Luckily Kairi's puberty only caused her bust to go one cup size up, as her breasts went from a B-Cup to a C-Cup, having a late growth spurt as her mother had explained.

The wardrobe didn't need much adjusting with the two older girls, but they had to buy a completely new one for Ahri. They didn't know if her puberty ended or just began but they bought a larger size than her original size just in case.

The fans had unfortunately noticed the change in stature and found out that Ahri was the Maknae of the group, giving her the endearing nickname "The Friendly Giant"

They assumed that Kairi was the oldest but quickly found out it was Ji-Hiro when Kairi called her "Noona" on a live show. The fans were curious as to why the members used honorifics usually used by boys when involving Ji-Hiro, and they claimed she was picky at what she was called and would rather call an older male Hyung rather than Oppa as well.

They released their ages the following year in 2010, which blew up the internet. They had released 3 albums since debuting, The First one was named Hell, the Second was named Purgatory, and the third on was named Heaven.

They released both English and American music which caused them to blow up internationally as well. With Kairi being a legal British citizen and Ji-Hiro a legal American citizen, both countries quickly took a liking to the group.

Australia quickly jumped into the mix when Ahri released that she lived there for 5-years of her life. But it didn't end there. It seemed that Ji-Hiro took up earning muscles and learning to fight, as well as self-defence classes as a hobby. Gaining her the nickname, Muscle Pig from Ahri, who claimed that she herself had the upper body strength of a hamster at the time.

Kairi took up photography as a hobby, deciding to follow in her father's footsteps. Ahri took up art as her new hobby, improving her inner art-bug she inherited from her mother's Australian father, as well.

The Idol Star Athletics Championships started airing soon after, and VXN was asked to participate. Both Kairi and Ahri were horribly hesitant; neither girls liked any physical exercise, although, their Noona loved it. Jihiro brought the group Victory for most activities.

The three girls were later ecstatic, when they got good news from Seok-Jin, claiming that he was scouted by a rather new company. Ahri assumed it was for acting but was quickly surprised when realizing that the company was grooming her cousin to become an idol.

Ahri never knew Seok-Jin could sing let alone dance, so she offered to teach him in secret what she'd learned over the years. They agreed that they would keep them being related a secret, knowing that Seok-Jin wanted to make his own identity and gain fame on his own, rather than by association. Ahri always knew her older cousin was a humble and sweet man, and she admired him for it. Never the less, she still helped him.

Seok-Jin had only met VXN's manager once, but he instantly didn't like him. Their manager, So Chan-Woo, didn't sit well with Seok-Jin. He didn't like him, and he didn't trust him, but he figured since Ji-Hiro took self-defence classes, that she'd keep Ahri safe for him.

It was when he was first placed in his new group Bangtan Sonyeondan that he realised how many fanboys his little cousin's group had. The group's leader Kim Namjoon seemed to idolize Ji-Hiro and her rapping skills. The youngest three of his group would gather around at night and fanboy over the young girl group, until Min Yoongi, the second eldest would tell them to shut up and go to bed.

Seok-Jin was most definitely the most awkward member and had to quickly adjust to stay in the group. He had frequent lessons with Ahri after group sessions and stayed in the practice room overnight after Ahri would leave.

It was Jung Ho-Seok, the third eldest that decided to spy on him after practice and find out who was helping him with his dancing since it wasn't him or Jimin-shi. It was just his luck that Ahri decided to bring along Ji-Hiro, the strictest dancer in VXN to check why he wasn't catching on to the dance.

"Seok-Jin... What the hell? First of all, where's the original dance? And second of all what is wrong with your legs? You're dancing like a limp noodle! Take a break," Ji-Hiro scolds Seok-Jin and turns to Ahri, "Show me the dance he needs to learn, then check his legs, maybe he pulled a muscle. I wouldn't be surprised with the way he was flailing back there," she comments

"Yah! I'm not a dancer! It's not my fault!" Seok-Jin scolds Ji-Hiro who didn't bother listening to him, but instead watched Ahri intently, while she showed her the dance she learned while observing Ho-Seok dancing after practice the other day.

Meanwhile, Ho-Seok himself was watching the young girl intently, as she mimicked the same moves, he had been doing two days ago, with a frown on his face. Just who are these girls? He asked himself.

"Got it," Ji-Hiro piped up, scaring Ho-Seok out of his thoughts and causing Seok-Jin to lift his head up slowly, a pained expression twisting on his handsome face. Ji-Hiro quickly repeated the dance to herself and intently stared at Seok-Jin to get him to get up, off the floor.

Seok-Jin shutters, "Aish, you're scarier than Ho-Seok and Yoongi put together," he states, causing Ahri to give him a withering look, "I deal with this every day," she claims then plops down on the floor where Seok-Jin was previously sitting.

Ji-Hiro basically drilled it into Seok-Jin's brain, and muscle memory the whole night. When they finally finished Seok-Jin was so tired that he passed out on the Practice Room's floor. Both girls found him a sleeping bag hidden in one of the cabinets and tried to make him as comfortable as possible while Ji-Hiro was working on stretching out his muscles, so he didn't become stiff the next morning.

Ahri went out of the door, spotting a half-asleep Ho-Seok with his forehead against the glass of the practice room. She internally panicked and decided to approach him hesitantly.

Ho-Seok awoke with a start when Ahri placed her hand on his shoulder. Luckily both Ahri and Ji-Hiro had masks covering the bottom of their faces and hats over their black wigs that they wore in public, to not be recognizable.

"You should get some sleep," Ahri states calmly and leads the shell-shocked Hoseok into the practice room, getting him a sleeping bag from the same cabinet she got Seok-Jin's from.

"Sorry if we made you suspicious or something, but I'm Seok-Jin's cousin and he asked my help to get the dance down. He was too shy to ask one of you, I think he was afraid you'd yell at him. So, I got Noona-Aish I mean Eonnie to scare him a bit, Ya know" Ahri explains to Ho-Seok, causing him to let out a relieved sigh. So, they weren't spies from a different company. He thought to himself.

With that in mind, he instantly passed out in the sleeping bag that was brought for him. Ahri and Ji-Hiro tucked them both in and left them to go back to Jigsaw Entertainment.