Chapter 4 - Bangtan

After Bangtan Sonyeondan debuted with "No More Dream" Ahri actually thought it was great. She considered herself a secret ARMY, as not to influence Seok-Jin's career with her own.

Speaking of Seok-Jin; Ahri hoped that scaring him with Hiro-Noona, he would have stopped asking for her help, and started asking Ho-Seok, or now known as J-Hope for help instead. Also mentioning Seok-Jin, he now only goes by Jin, and insists Ahri call him Jin-Oppa, but because she was entering her rebellious stage, she called him Eomman, which was her combination between Eomma and the English word, Man.

It was in 2014 when in an Interview VXN was asked which groups or artists they listen to that both Ahri and Ji-Hiro revealed that they were Bangtan fans, much to the shock of most of their own fans.

Ji-Hiro admitted that she thought the group had a lot of potential. She also revealed that she admired the rap-line, and said they were extremely talented.

The following week Bangtan Sonyeondan was in the same interview and was asked about what their thoughts on VXN was, much to Jin's uneasiness. Rap Monster, also known as Kim Namjoon was thrilled by the question, claiming that he admired their rapper Demon very much.

The Maknae line were just as excited as their leader, causing J-Hope and Jin to smile at their cuteness. Jimin and V both expressed their admiration for the VXN singer Ghost, whereas their Maknae Jungkook looked absolutely starstruck when Jimin mentioned that Jungkook's bias was Ahri. The Maknae quickly became red as a tomato ad hit his Hyung repeatedly for outing him on the matter.

"Oh, Angel? She's extremely pretty," Namjoon stated, nodding at Jungkook who only became redder under all the attention. V was quick to gain back all the attention though.

"I will marry Kim Kairi one day, just watch me," V stated seriously, causing Jimin to burst out laughing along with RM and J-Hope. Jin only shook his head at his member's silliness.

The following year 2015, Ahri appeared in PSY's song "Daddy" which caused quite a scene with Jin and his overprotectiveness. Ahri assured Jin that PSY treated her like an Uncle would treat his Niece which helped only a little bit before he saw the music video, and freaked out all over again.

On another note, VXN also made a song with Halsey, called "Castle" They had a more elaborate music video with her, and they quickly became thick as thieves, since all of them were able to communicate in English, much to Halsey's relief.

The video consisted of Ahri still stuck in her form of prison, called Heaven. She starts rebelling and stands up against God, who forcibly removes her from heaven, as she is no longer a mindless puppet.

She falls straight through the earth and into hell where she breaks her wing. The shot changes to Hiro doing the Devil's bidding until she rebels by dethroning him and helping Ahri escape hell.

When they reach Earth Kairi leads them to a castle and towards Queen Halsey placed upon her throne made of the bones of her enemies. They pledge loyalty, and she grants them knight-ship. Together they conquer all.

With both of their new collaborations, BTS's leader Namjoon got over-excited and fanboyed during an interview, causing the group to tease and laugh at him, including the Maknae line who kept their fanboying quiet.

Later that year Ahri was diagnosed with Asthma, which freaked out, not only her mother but Jin as well. She went for check-ups which checked for any signs of cancer in not only her lungs but her entire body. That day, she was horribly exhausted and felt extremely violated from all the check-ups, which all came back negative by the way.

It wasn't a secret that Jungkook had a huge crush n Ahri since VXN's debut, but he liked to think it was. He denied all assumptions and claimed that he didn't have a bias, but as if it were a natural reaction, each time someone mentioned Angel or Ahri, he'd blush a crimson red and hide his face in shame.

Ahri thought this was the cutest thing in the world and secretly enjoyed that her bias returned her feelings ten-fold. She was in the same boat as Jungkook though, claiming that she didn't have a bias in BTS, and claiming that she wouldn't date so that she could focus on her career.

It was 2016 when the company was relieved to find out that Ahri was no longer developing any other physical attributes, although her bra size was now a D-Cup which was larger than both of her older members' cup size, which didn't bother them as much as it would have other girls.

Kairi was mostly unbothered by most and Ji-Hiro claimed that Ahri could now give the best hugs, as her face could dig into Ahri's breasts when they hugged, which always made Ahri giggle, embarrassed.

Ahri's Noona would always fall asleep on Ahri's chest, which caused a massive shipping to spread like wild-fire. The fanbase grew even larger when Ji-Hiro came out as Bi-Sexual and Ahri as Pan-sexual, much to Jin's surprise. Kairi came out as Demi-Sexual because she claimed Asexual would have been too harsh.

It was during an award show where a series of accidents, involving Jimin, happened. Much to the fright of the BTS stylists and fanbase, Jimin's shoes happened to have been too slippery for the tiny Mochi-boy and he continuously slipped on stage while walking and making his way around the stage.

It was during an award ceremony when everyone was dancing that he nearly plummeted off the stage, if it weren't for Ahri that quickly grabbed his right arm and hoisted him back onto the stage, accidentally making him stumble into her chest, causing him to become a blubbering, blushing mess of hormones. The number of death glares he got from Jungkook would have lasted him a lifetime.

Near the end of the award show, when everyone quieted down, and V was standing behind Kairi; he seemed to have thought that Kairi smelled like some type of sweet because he bit onto her blazer, causing her to freak out and switch places with a cackling Ahri.

Ahri stole Kairi's jacket and placed it over her shoulders claiming to be cold, but it was mainly just so V could latch on to Kairi's jacket again, much to his heart's content. Needless to say, RM nearly killed him for being weird in public, to a woman none the less, and he was also mortified that Tae got Ahri involved after the Jimin incident. It seemed the 95 liners were unknowingly causing a commotion that night.

Jin was a little more shocked at what exactly Ahri was wearing. It seemed that she was forced into a very revealing silky white goddess-like dress with very high slits on both sides of her thighs, only kept together with a thin golden rope, with soft tussles, that seemed to annoy her endlessly.

It was him, who forcibly removed V from the poor jacket and asked her if it were her choice to wear the dress, causing her smile to drop instantly. "I have a bad feeling about tonight," she whispered her reply, changing the topic completely and scaring the hell out of Jin.

The last time she texted him that she had a bad feeling was when her father died. Needless to say, Jin was terrified and told her that he'd call her after the awards when he got home. Little did Jin know that his members were watching the interaction with wide, surprised, and suspicious eyes.