Chapter 5 - Rape

Ahri was right at assuming that the night would take a toll for the worst when her Noona pulled her aside once they got to their dorm.

"Ahri-ah, I think you should go spend the night at your mother's; go catch up with your brother. I know you miss them; I'll hold down the fortress till you come back," Ji-Hiro chuckles and ruffles Ahri's blood-red hair, causing Ahri to frown and return a nervous chuckle.

"Noona, why don't we all go? I'm sure Eomma won't mind, and Kai's missed you both a lot" Ahri tries to persuade the older two, the nervous feeling in her stomach not leaving but only worsening when seeing her Noona grow nervous. They're hiding something...

"Aish, you brat. Truth is, I need a break from you, and your brother texted me earlier; he wants to see you, like ASAP. It sounded important," Ji-Hiro states, finalizing Ahri's plans for tonight and shoving her back into the backseat of the SUV that took them home. Ahri frowned; the bad feeling got worse.

"Noona..." Ahri called out to Ji-Hiro, her voice wavering, causing Ji-Hiro to look back at her startled. Does she know...? Was Ji-Hiro's only thought as she watched her Dongsaeng's tears fall down her face.

"Please be careful, Noona. I have a horribly bad feeling about tonight," Ahri continues, causing Ji-Hiro's eyes to water. 'Who's going to die tonight? Me or Kairi...? No, if it came to that, I'd give my life instead. They're my family, I have to protect them,' Ji-Hiro's thoughts were broken when Kairi put her hand on her shoulder, a stern expression on her face that said that she was going nowhere.

"We'll be fine, Bubba. Maybe the bad feelings because of your brother. You better hurry and check on him," Kairi stated, causing Ahri's eyes to water-up more. She shut the door quickly, making the driver, Choi Soo-Hyun, start the car and drive off quickly.

When Ahri got home the feeling got worse; she felt like she was decaying from the inside. Her hair stood on end as she rushed towards her mother's apartment and rapidly knocked on the door, forgetting all about the spare key under the potted cactus under the window-sill.

She heard a few huffs and what sounded like someone tripping before the door was pulled open revealing her little brother wrapped up in a fluffy pink blanket, holding an ARMY Bomb.

Ahri stared down at the ARMY Bomb with hidden amusement, her worries long forgotten, now that she had some serious blackmail on her little brother. Kai's eyes widen, as he quickly hid the ARMY Bomb under his fluffy pink blanket, and became a stuttering mess.

"What are you wearing, Kai," Ahri teases with a deep voice as she noticed his Pyjama pants were, in fact, the BT21 Kookie merch Pyjama trousers, causing her to giggle. "Does the top match?!" she exclaims excitedly, pulling the boy's pink bunny blanket away from his flustered chest, and laughing when it was confirmed that her brother was a huge Jungkook fanboy.

"Yah! What are you doing here anyway?! Not that I'm not happy to see you or anything!" Kai fumbled over his last sentence, blushing a bit more, knowing his sister wouldn't hesitate to tell Seokjin-Hyung.

"What do you mean Kai-Kai? You told Noona that you had to see me urgently... Didn't you...?" Ahri asks, the worry building in her chest again; the bad feeling returning ten-fold when Kai's face scrunched up in confusion.

"Noona... I was watching the Award Show all night, wrapped in a fluffy pink burrito. My hands weren't near my phone, it was on charge since after school. My battery died, I really need a new phone..." Kai rambles on, only causing Ahri's anxiety to sky-rocket.

"Kai, I'll call you later, I got to go, Noona's in trouble!" Ahri rushed out and ran into the road when the SUV was still parked. Soo-Hyun rolled down the window in confusion, "I was waiting for you to go inside, what's wrong Ahri-ah?" he asked causing fresh tears to stream down her face, as she told So-Hyun to take her back to the dorm as quickly as possible.

When they got to the dorm a heavy feeling filled her chest. She quickly dashed out of the car, without saying goodbye; her ringtone only becoming a background sound as she stumbled towards the dorm's keypad and quickly typed in the password. The moment the light turned green, she rushed in the living room only to find her worst nightmare come true.

Her group's manager So Chan-Woo was on top of her Noona, strangling her with her metal necklace and pounding into her crying form, from behind. Kairi was huddled in the corner shaking like a leaf, covered in blood, while their Noona was being raped by someone they were supposed to have trusted. Ahri snapped.

With strength that she didn't know she possessed, she growled at the top of her lungs and tackled the bastard to the floor. Ji-Hiro slumped over and crumbled into a ball, the necklace still knotted around her neck, digging into her skin and causing blood to dribble around it, as her neck started swelling around the tight collar. Kairi's desperate cries, fading into the background.

Meanwhile, Ahri bit into Chan-Woo's shoulder and clawed at his face. He somehow balanced himself and got onto his feet, pushing Ahri into one of the walls, causing her jaw to unlatch from his shoulder, giving him the chance to turn around and punch her in the face.

The Maknae used her head, and bashed it into his nose, hearing a sickeningly satisfying sound of his nose shattering. Chan-Woo let out a strangled cry as Ahri pushed forward and latched her jaw over his jugular and biting down as hard as possible, nails digging into his shoulders.

He let out a hiss and continuously punched her in the ribs, causing a few crunches to be heard as he broke her ribs. Ahri's jaw unlatched, as she hacked up some blood into the face of her attacker. Chan-Woo didn't hesitate to push her to the floor and stomp on her leg, causing a stomach-turning snap to fill the room, followed by an agonising, ear-shattering scream.

Kairi cried out to Ahri as she took an umbrella from the stand next to the front door and hit him continuously over the head. He grabbed the umbrella and shoved her back. She hit the floor hard and cried in pain. She looked over at her right arm and noticed that it was angled in the wrong way.

She glared up at the sinister-looking Chan-Woo, "Why are you doing this?!" she yelled up at him, tears streaming down her face at how useless she felt. 'With Ahri and Ji-Hiro living here, there should have been more pointy things lying around! Where are the knives, the hatchets, the fucking sword- THE SWORDS!'

Kairi quickly looked up at the wall, while Chan-Woo started making his way to the, now, unconscious Ahri. Kairi quickly got up and stumbled towards the wall where the samurai swords were on display and quickly took one out of the sheath.

Just as Chan-Woo was about to remove Ahri's underwear, he was skewered through the upper arm. He let out a yell and grabbed the now-useless appendage, and glared up at Kairi, who shakenly stood, holding the heavy sword in her left hand. 'Thank God she was left-handed,' she thought to herself, just as the door behind her burst open.

Kairi quickly spun around to check who was at the door but Chan-Woo took advantage of her distraction and tackled her to the floor. Kairi let out a yell as she fell on her bad arm.

Before she could get a hold of her captor, he was yanked off of her pained body and shoved face-first into the floor by a fuming Kim Seok-Jin. Kairi lifted her head and sighed in relief. 'Thank God for that damn Beanpole,' she thought to herself before she succumbed to darkness.