Chapter 12 - Jungkook's Ban

It had been a week since the V-Live incident and Seokjin had Deleted all of Ahri's Social Media Apps from her phone and put a password on her Playstore App, somehow, to stop her from redownloading the Apps.

Luckily Ahri had the Maknae-Line of BTS wrapped around her finger, especially Jungkook. The Maknae was her little dealer, in a way. He brought her a Laptop, snacks, food and drinks. Taehyung brought her little gifts when he came by, just things that made him think of her. Jimin brought her art supplies to keep her busy, like pencils, sketch pads, colouring pencils and black inked pens.

The boys came to visit her in pairs, thanks to Seokjin who banned Jungkook from seeing her alone, since the incident a week ago. He usually didn't speak much, just gulped and stared at her while Taehyung spoke to her about Anime's or when she drew Jimin while she gave him tips on colouring.

Jungkook was enthralled with this woman and both Jimin and Taehyung witnessed it first hand, as the child seemed to start drooling around an hour into the visits, concerning both the 95-liners, just a little.

Jungkook also came to visit with Seokjin and Namjoon, who usually came in pairs occasionally. Namjoon usually splits from the group to go visit Jihiro, to see her progress. He then comes back to Ahri and tells her how she's doing, which comforts the young singer greatly.

Hoseok and Yoongi usually visit each of the girls throughout visiting hours every other day, whereas the other members would visit every day. This was because Hoseok and Yoongi are manning most of the girls' paperwork back at Big Hit. The boys spoke to Bang PD-Nim and had decided that they were going to take in VXN under their company.

Hoseok was working with Jungkook on a choreography for their first comeback as a Big Hit Girl Group. Suga and Namjoon were working on a song with Kairi, which kept her mind off of the incident, which she greatly appreciated.

So far both Kairi and Ahri knew that they were signing under Big-Hit, but Jihiro was still in a coma, so she didn't know anything yet. Since she was a legal adult, her mother couldn't sign her admission for her, so now it's a waiting game.

Seokjin had been working on getting the three girls into one room for the past week, and his efforts finally fell through today when he entered his little cousin's room only to find it empty.

The kind nurse redirected him further down the hall towards the end of it, in which there was a much larger room. There were three separate blue curtains, drawn, right next to each other.

Seokjin opened the one curtain and came face to face with Ahri who was watching Jihiro with intense concerned eyes. The Nurses have placed Jihiro's bed right in the middle of Kairi and Ahri's beds, which made the girls really happy since they could both see her now.

"I see your all finally situated in one room," Seokjin smiled as he opened all of their curtains and tied them up around the bars. He pulled a chair up next to Ahri and plopped down on it, exhausted.

Namjoon soon also arrived in the room, out of breath, "I thought—" he heaves deeply, "Never mind," he continues, shaking his head. He sighed in relief and pulled up a chair in between Jihiro and Ahri's beds, giving Ahri a warm, dimpled smile.

"Is Jungkook not coming?" Ahri asked curiously, eyeing the door, before looking back at Namjoon who gave Seokjin a playful glare, "No, he was banned for a week by Jin-Hyung. He and Hobi are working on the choreography, but he was slacking off to come and see you, and Hobi was horribly stressed out, so now he's making up for the lost time."

Ahri frowned, "I can help, have them come here, Jihiro isn't the only one who came up with our choreographies, really, I can help. You don't have to worry, I'll help Hobi, I—" Ahri rambles on before Jin placed a hand on her leg.

"Aish, calm down. I banned him for a different reason, Namjoon just said that cause it's better than the truth, trust me," Jin sighed rubbing at his red face, "Hobi is actually really excited to create a female choreography, and Jungkook has nothing to do but help him now, the little shit," Jin cussed, causing Ahri and Namjoon to gasp simultaneously.

"Well damn..." Kairi snickered while writing down lyrics in her notebook, "What did the kid do now?" she asks, not really interested, but still curious. Namjoon's eyes widened and he focussed his eyes on his hands, his mouth straightened in a tight-lipped awkward smile. This didn't go unnoticed by Ahri and Kairi though.

Kairi smirked, now more interested in the conversation, as she placed her pen down on her open notebook, "For real though, what did he do?" she asked, her eyes wide in curiosity. Ahri noticed that Seokjin was glaring down blabbermouth Namjoon so she zeroed in on Seokjin.

"Seokjin-Oppa!" she growls in her heavy metal voice, scaring the hell out of Jin. "Tell me!" she continues to growl, distracting Jin from glaring down Namjoon, who started blabbing about the reason to Kairi, right over the unconscious Jihiro.

The reason made Kairi gasp out loud and burst out in boisterous laughter, clutching her stomach and chest, while falling backwards on her pillows. This drew the attention of a curiously excited Ahri and bleak terrified Seokjin, who started blushing around his ear area.

Namjoon tried to calm her down, but Jin grabbed him by his upper arm, lifting him from his seat and looked at Kairi, "Not. A. Word," he demands, before dragging Namjoon out of the girls' shared room and out of the crowded hospital.

The moment Jin and Namjoon got into the car Jin blew his casket, "WHY WOULD YOU TELL KAIRI THAT I CAUGHT JUNGKOOK MASTURBATING TO AHRI'S PICTURES???!!!" followed by pained yelps from Namjoon as Jin smacked his arm continuously.

Meanwhile, back in the girls' shared room, Kairi had moved on from the information she received and changed the subject of their conversation, "So when do you think she'll wake up?" Kairi asked Ahri who's smile had dropped and her eyes started stinging, while her throat closed up slowly.

"Depends on her mental state really. The Doctors said she could wake up anytime she wanted, but maybe she wants death—" Ahri choked up and started crying. Kairi couldn't do anything but watch her Maknae sob for her Noona, clutching at her chest and heaving in lost air.

The white-haired-leader tossed the young girl her inhaler, which the ladder took off her legs with shaking hands and took two deep puffs, calming down only slightly. Ahri then proceeded to take Jihiro's right hand into her own and lay down.

Kairi laid down as well and grabbed Jihiro's left hand squeezing it tightly, looking over at her older friend, "If you don't wake up soon, you'll kill her," Kairi whispered to Jihiro before closing her eyes and welcoming the darkness.