Chapter 10 -Password

"Well?" Jungkook snapped impatiently at Seokjin, feeling slightly betrayed. 'Hyung knows how much I like her...' Jungkook thinks to himself bitterly. Seokjin's eyes widen. He forgot to tell his members.

"Aish... Ahri and Kai are my biological cousins. Our moms are cousins and our fathers were twins. I didn't want to tell you all because, at first, I didn't know how, then I got scared that you'd treat me differently, then I felt like I betrayed you all, and I didn't want to lose our friendship," Seokjin explains, wrapping his arms around a balled-up Kai, who was still hiding under his shirt.

"Hyung... We wouldn't have treated you differently... Though the Maknae line might have actually worshipped you, to help them meet the girls," Namjoon chuckles to himself, getting smacked by a flustered Jimin.

All the members then realised that Ahri was still watching and quickly looked at her, flustered. She tried to imitate a cheeky smirk with her puffed up cheeks and winked at Jungkook, causing the boy to nearly have a heart attack.

She then tilted her head back and let out a cute little huff, "Morphine..." she mumbles, softly, but everyone heard her. And just like that she was out like a light.

When Ahri awoke, her brother was sleeping with half of his body splayed over her left leg, and there was a sleeping Jungkook snuggled into her right shoulder and cuddling her arm. 'Seokjin wouldn't leave his Maknae alone with me... So, he had to be here somewhere...' Ahri thought to herself.

Ahri felt tipsy, probably from the morphine in the drip. She luckily didn't feel the pain anymore. Ahri sighed and then shuffled her arm from Jungkook's sleepy grip and tucked him onto her chest instead, placing her arm over his shoulder and her hand in his hair, running her fingers over his head slowly.

The boy shivered, grunted and snuggled deeper into her chest, his face resting on the top of her right breast. Ahri glanced at him through tired eyes, but continued petting him, since she didn't have her phone to entertain her.

She then decided to bother Kai by booping his side with her toe that was connected to the leg that he was so graciously splayed down upon. He groaned and pushed himself on the bed completely, curling up like a dog.

Ahri yanked her foot out from under her little brother and shook the blanket off of it. She then used her toes to fish out her brother's phone from his butt pocket and tried to get it on her leg so she could shuffle it to her left hand.

When she finally grasped the phone and tried to unlock it, it had a password. She typed in 021020 which was his birthday, which was incorrect. She then put in her birthday, which was 951129, which was also incorrect... She then glanced over at the snoring Jungkook... He wouldn't... She then typed in 970901... Unlocked... That little shit...

She glared at her little brother, but quickly went onto Twitter to find out what the world knows. The Kits were hysterical; she could see that RM was trying to calm them down online with the BTS account. Ahri sighed, stressed out and decided to take some Selcas.

She took one of sleeping Jungkook and Sleeping Kai, then sent it to herself. She took some cute Selcas, well as cute as she could get with her bandage covering most of her face. Her skin wasn't as pale as it was earlier that morning, which she thought was a good sign.

After sending all of the Selcas to herself, she stopped petting Jungkook and fished his iPhone from his butt pocket the best she could. She tried to unlock it with his birthday, but it was incorrect. Jokingly she entered her own birthday, but when it unlocked to show a wallpaper of herself, she was a little flustered... Cutie-Pie!

She then took some cute Selcas of herself, and then of the both of them on his phone. She decided to scroll through his pictures, and find mostly pictures taken of his Hyungs while they were sleeping.

She, unfortunately, didn't remember her number, so she couldn't send the ones of Seokjin to herself for leverage...dang it...

She then went through the folder that was literally a bunch of heart emojis. There were a few pictures of IU at first while she was performing, but after 5 pictures of IU the rest were just pictures of Ahri. Performing, Greeting Fans, Aegyo, and a lot of her laughing. Ahri herself went red and quickly went out of his pictures.

She then went into his music app and went through his playlists, his taste was okay to her, there wasn't much in the first place though. Loots of K-Pop Girl Groups and IU though... And A LOT of VXN's music.

She then looked for any games, but none tickled her fancy, so she locked his phone back up and switched back to her brother's phone, entering her own fingerprint into the scanning options, just in case he decided to change the password.

She then looked through his games and found nothing interesting either, so she scrolled through his pictures and became JungSHOOK... literally...

There was a folder named "Thirsty" that had a platoon of shirtless K-Pop Idols in it... But what caught Ahri's attention was that it went to fanart... Naked fanart of boys...

Kai was gay...

____________________________________

AN: Sorry about the short update, but I'm in Quarantine right now so I thought why not give you guys something while I work on multiple things I've been procrastinating with for the past year... fun. I might update again within the two-week span maybe three, cause I have a lot of art projects I'll be working on too.