Halloween Special

A/N: This won't change the plot, it's just a special. And without further ado;

"Ahri!" Jihiro called out, her voice laced in frustration. Ahri's head suddenly pops into the kitchen's archway, her red hair flopping over her head and dangling in the air, sideways. 

"Ne?" Ahri prods at her Noona, curiously; wondering why she was disturbed from her Halloween preparations. She had just finished melting a giant Barbie; she was going to paint it grey and mossy green to turn it into a Zombie and hang it on the dorm's front door, with all her other creepy dolls. Halloween was the only day her room was cleared from all of her scary collectables and scattered around the dorm.

"We're out of milk, could you run to the store and get us three cartons? Actually, here, take the shopping list. Also, get some candy, I don't know if kids in Korea Trick-R-Treat, but at least I'll have a snack," Jihiro rants and shoves the shopping list into Ahri's outstretched hand, or in this case her hand inside of a Shark Puppet.

"You're such a crack-head Ahri," Jihiro cackles to herself and takes a sip of her black coffee, quickly gagging and spitting it back, "I forgot... No milk." Ahri giggles loudly, "Silly, Noona," she comments and dashes for the door, barely dodging a flying slipper, aimed for her head.

Ahri quickly grabbed her Noona's car keys and made a mad dash for her Grey 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. Ahri occasionally drove her Noona's Grey Mustang, but since she only had her Learners licence, she only drove it to the store and back.

Ahri was the only one in VNX who didn't have her licence yet, as her busy schedule made it hard to schedule her test. She was a very cautious driver though, unlike her Noona who liked to race other expensive looking cars, which Ahri though was totally illegal and nearly vomited out her heart the one-time Jihiro had driven her to school for her graduation. Kairi had taken her own white 1967 Four Door Chevy Impala, sports car to the ceremony.

Both girls had promised to take Ahri shopping for her own car once she got her license. Ahri was a lot less flashy than her Older bandmates and she wanted a red Mercedes-Benz CLA, but Kairi and Jihiro insisted that she got a sportscar in the 1967 range to match the esthetic. Ahri wasn't too thrilled but the Black 1967 Chevrolet Camero they were bargaining with was too gorgeous to pass up.

When Ahri reached the store, she quickly got out and locked the car. She made a mad dash for the store since everyone in the vicinity was gawking at her Noona's fancy car. Ahri quickly took out the grocery list, that she had stuffed in her bra along with her Credit Card or safekeeping, and grabbed a trolly.

When she finally had everything she needed to get and paid for it at the till, she noticed two boys and a girl messing around underneath her Noona's car, making her blood run cold. 'Are they messing with the car?! Noona would kill me!,' She thought to herself as she waddled to the car, carrying the heavy groceries.

"Hey, get away from there!" she yelled at the kids, startling them. The girl started to fangirl, and the boys turned an immense red colour, "S-Sorry, Angel! But there's a Rabbit under your car, we just wanted to get it out!" the taller boy explained. 

"A Rabbit? Who's Rabbit?" Ahri asked herself as she got down in a crouching position to see what they were talking about. Whilst she was bending, she heard the girl squeal to herself in delight, while snapping pictures, whilst the boys were hitting each other, obviously flustered.

Just like the kids said, there seemed to be a very scared black rabbit under the car. She reached out and scooped up the star-struck rabbit and cuddled it into her arms, "A boy, huh?" she noted after checking the thing for injuries.