Chapter 11 - Kai, WTF?

Ahri quickly left the folder and locked the phone, slightly feeling like a stalker...

As if on queue Seokjin walked into the room with three cups of coffee and what looked like a chocolate milkshake.

"Jinnie-Pooh!" Ahri whisper yelled, startling Seokjin. When he turned around his jaw practically hit the floor, "Why did you put him on your boob?!" Seokjin whisper yelled back.

Ahri pouted, "I wanted to free my arm..." she said quietly, then broke out in a squishy smile, "Jinnie-Oppa, do you have games on your phone, I'm bored," she pouted again, causing Seokjin the frown.

"Are you High? You called me Oppa, you only call me Eomman," Jin stated, eyes wide in concern. Ahri pointed at the IV and whispered "Morphine" obnoxiously loud.

Jin rolls his eyes and lets out a dramatic sigh, but his eyes stopped on the two phones on her lap, then travelled towards her exposed foot and flustered cheeks. He looked back up at her face and gave her a suspicious look.

"Ahri... Why do you have Kai and Jungkook's phones?" he asked her slowly. Ahri blinked once, then twice, then a squishy smile broke out on her face and she snorted, "Did you know that Kai's phone password is Jungkook's birthday? And that Jungkook's phone password is MY birthday? Weird huh? Cause last time I checked my password was Kai's birthday... Huh Weird," Ahri ranted on, causing Seokjin's mouth to fall slack.

"Oh yeah! Come closer! It's a secret!" she whisper-shouted at Seokjin and unlocked her little brother's phone. Jin moved closer hesitantly and peered over at the picture folder Ahri was showing him, and let out a dramatic gasp.

"Kai might be very gay and very shy about it," Ahri whispered properly this time, while Seokjin grimaced at some naked Jungkook fan art, and let out a small gag, shoving the phone back in Ahri's hand. Ahri glanced at the picture of Jungkook shirtless and covered in tattoos, acknowledged it and accepted it, before exiting the folder and tossing the phone onto her sleeping brothers back.

"Seokjinnie-Oppa, please get me my phone, I need to change my password to your birthday, cause Kai broketh my poor hearteu!" Ahri fake cried.

Seokjin had an internal mental brawl with himself before he actually fished out Ahri's phone from his back pocket and handed it to her out of pettiness, and slightly feeling selfish. After all his phone password was also Ahri's birthday.

Ahri quickly changed her password to Jin's birthday, '921204' and went onto her twitter, liking all of the posts Namjoon made to calm down the Kits.

She quickly posted a selfie of her she took with Kai's phone on Twitter, stating that she was fine and that they were being treated well by their families and Doctors. It took only 5 seconds for the post to blow up on Twitter and 10 seconds for Seokjin to get a call on his phone.

He answered it and immediately scolded Ahri after finding out that she went on social media. Ahri rolled her eyes because technically her entertainment didn't exist anymore, she had no one to listen to but herself, her Noona, her Eonnie and occasionally Seokjin.

Seokjin then went outside to continue his call while Ahri went and started a V-Live in her drunken haze. She opened the app and went along starting her V-Live, feeling mischievous and brave now that her company couldn't do Jack—shit.

She waited for a few seconds before the viewers came pouring in. She then glanced over at the door Seokjin left through, very over exaggeratedly to make sure he wouldn't be coming back anytime soon.

She then glanced over at the mass of growing numbers at the corner of the screen. She read comments like 'OMG, are you okay???', and 'Are you allowed to do this???' amongst other concerned questions.

Ahri looked over at the door again in anticipation, then pushed Jungkook's head onto her stomach and pulled the phone further away from her face, while still watching the door excitedly. She then turned back to the camera with a stupid squishy smile on her face.

She then vaguely explained what happened to them the night prior, along with overexaggerated gestures for about a minute before the door burst open, with a fuming Seokjin standing there with all his shoulder glory.

Her face morphed into one of overexaggerated fear as she made little noises of excitement and whimpers of false fear while wiggling like a worm, challenging her older cousin.

She stops wiggling and glares at Seokjin challenging. The older male has had enough of her nonsense, "YAH! STOP BEING DIFFICULT! YOU'RE INJURED, STOP MOVING!" he yelled, waking both boys that fell asleep on her, causing Jungkook to plummet to the floor and Kai to jump. 

With her eyes wide she turns back to the camera quickly and ends the V-Live with an overexaggerated crying face and a small squeak.

Seokjin stomps over to her and tries to take her phone. She decides to stuff the device down her shirt, then proceeds to grin in triumph, thinking she had won. She was very wrong. Seokjin gives her a dry look, then puts his cold hand down her shirt, making goosebumps dance across her pale skin, grabs the phone between her breasts and walks out of the room, leaving her gaping at his audacity.

She turns over to a shocked and blushing Jungkook, still gaping, "Did you see that?!" she shrieks lowly, shocked that her own flesh and blood defiled her like so. Jungkook gulps and nods in confirmation. She then turns back to the door still gaping, "PERVERT!" she yells after her older cousin.

She then grabs Jungkook's phone that still rested on her lap, unlocks it and goes into his Twitter App to see the chaos she's created, leaving Jungkook, JungSHOOK and gaping at his phone that rested in the love of his life's hands.

Meanwhile, Kai slowly but quickly crawls down from the bed, grabs his phone that laid on the bed after falling from his shook frame and scurries after his favourite cousin like a scared little puppy.