Kim Kairi

Born: 5 September 1994

Zodiac: Virgo

Family:
Mother: Nala Kim (Nee - Black)
Father: Kim Heuning (Dante)
Grandmother: Serabi Black (Nee - Abara)

Fox Representative:
Arctic Fox

Role in Group: 
Leader

Talent:
Singer/ Visual

Kairi's Playlist:

Taylor Swift - Look what you made me do"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of timeHoney, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the timeI've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined"

Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie - ME!

"And when we had that fight out in the rainYou ran after me and called my nameI never wanna see you walk away"

Taylor Swift - Ready for It

"Knew he was a killer first time that I saw himWonder how many girls he had loved and left hauntedBut if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantomHoldin' him for ransomSome, some boys are tryin' too hardHe don't try at all, thoughYounger than my exes but he act like such a man, soI see nothing better, I keep him foreverLike a vendetta-ta"

Taylor Swift - Out of The Woods

"You took a Polaroid of usThen discovered The rest of the world was black and whiteBut we were in screaming colour"

BTS V - Winter Bear

"Imagine your faceSay hello to meThen all the bad daysThey're nothing to meWith you"

Coldplay - X & Y

"Trying hard to speak andFighting with my weak handDriven to distractionIt's all part of the planWhen something is brokenAnd you try to fix itTrying to repair itAny way you can"

Halsey - Graveyard

"Oh, it's funny howThe warning signs can feel like they're butterflies"

Halsey - Nightmare

"I've tasted blood and it is sweetI've had the rug pulled beneath my feetI've trusted lies and trusted menBrokedown and put myself back together againStared in the mirror and punched it to shatters"

Lola Blanc - Angry Too

"I buried the unseemly urgesDeep down in the ground with the rootsBut it's all coming up to the surfaceMaybe it's getting ready to bloomAnd I don't wanna be a monster in the makingI don't wanna be more bitter than sweetI don't know how to be just standing by blanklyNot getting angry"