21

-Billes pov-
5 am

I groan, sitting up. I rub my eyes and look around. Zoe is passed out laying sideways on my bed. Im at the foot with my robe damn near falling off my body.

Did this fag fuck me or something?

It feels like I was smacked in the head with a sledge hammer. My brain is literally throbbing. I get up to go piss. I'm still intoxicated as I sway to the bathroom.

Afterwards I look in the mirror and I look like shit. I have bags under my eyes and my hair looks like I've been electrocuted. I step to leave the bathroom and I'm stopped by Zoe.

"Morning my alcoholic friend... you look like shit."

"Mm... did we fuck?" I grumble

"Nope, you passed out while face timing Mya... besides I'm not a homewrecker... I could have had some intoxicated cock but... consent my friend consent..."

"Iahsjwj... Mmm."

"Whot? I think you should eat some bread and sober up before school bud."

"Ye..."

I grab my phone and text Mya Good morning and I love you angel. Before heading downstairs, again my mom is sitting at the kitchen table with that Ms. Johnson woman.

"Billie, come here please and meet your therapist. She's going to be a live in so that whenever you're having a episode you can consult her."

Bruh... I better still be asleep...

"Billie, I'm thrilled to meet you and get to know you." The woman speaks to me.

I ignore them both and grab a blueberry muffin from the stove.

"Billie Eilish, stop being rude and come meet your therapist." My mom hisses

I walk over to the table stuffing my mouth with muffin.

"Hellooo...." I speak getting crumbs all over her paper work. Her nose turns up a little before she fixes her face.

"Don't speak with your mouth full are you 5 years old again?" My mom scolds me with a frown on her face.

"I'm only acting the age that you treat me mother... even though im about to be someone's father... Would have been fuckin nice to have known mines... maybe I wouldn't be so fucked up."

I take my muffin and go back to my room. Zoe is already dressed, I flop on my bed. I'm pissed but what the fuck ever.

"You good?"

"Fuckin fantastic." I toss her the half of muffin I didn't eat.

"Thanks, your moms muffins are always lit."

"So I have a live in therapist now... my mom has literally lost her fuckin mind man."

"What in the actual fuck... that shit actually exists?"

"Guess so..."

"Bruh... get emancipated, that's your best bet."

"Ye, if I wasn't fucking my 25 year old girlfriend that's pregnant with my child."

"Damn bud, yup you're screwed... wait how did mom find out in the first place?"

I explain to Zoe about that shit that happened with my pedo stepdad, as I get dressed. She's at a loss for words and that never happens.