8

-Bils pov-

I cuddle with Mya for a little, I feel complete asf being with her. After a while Zoe starts blowing me up, so we head back to her place.

I look down at Mya and she's limping.
"Come her sugar." I help her on to my back and carry her down the street.

"Bil, I'm not trying to break your back."

"You're not even heavy and the least I can do is carry you after I-" I chuckle to myself.

"After you made tender love to me?" She teases, grabbing my neck playfully.

"If that's what you wanna call it, and don't fuck with me... I like being choked."

"I call it, you love me." She whispers against my ear making me shudder.

I said that in the heat of the moment... I mean I do care about Mya, but I wouldn't call it love....

"I care about you baby but I don't love you."

She doesn't say anything for a minute...

"It's better that you don't anyways."

"Mya, I'll never lie to you... I've never been in love and the feelings I have for you I haven't felt before.... but I don't love you."

"I get it Billie."

She jumps down from my back and we go inside. She sits at the table, while I go into Zoe's bedroom. She's folding laundry.

"You were fucking Mya weren't you? You have marks on your neck."

"Yup... I also told her that I loved her while I was cuming inside of her." I smh

"Well you do... and are you fucking dumb or dumb?"

"I don't love her Zoe and yea it was dumb as fuck." I sit at her desk and shake my leg.

"Keep lying to yourself all you want and if she gets pregnant than what?" Zoe looks me dead in the eyes.

"I'm gonna take care of my child and Mya..."

"Hmm... and you think your mom is gonna let that just slide? What about school?" She shakes her head "fuckers are gonna find out and guess what Mya is gonna go to jail pregnant with your kid."

"Bruh... you making this too fucking deep.... first of all, I fucked her willingly and secondly she's not even gonna have to work... I'll handle shit..." I respond. "My mom has no fucking right to say shit about my sex life... My faggot father started molesting me when I was 6... the first time I ever came was from him giving me a blow job and I tried telling her but she ain't wanna listen until shit hit the fucking fan... Soooo... to be honest I don't give a fuck if she dislikes my decision." I shrug my shoulders. "She's trying to protect me now when ion need it..."

Zoe stares at me silently. I notice my ass than said entirely too much, but oh well. She's my best friend, I told her about my dad touching me but never this much.

"For fucks sake, I'm so sorry Bil..."

"I'm Gucci." I respond

"Nah, that's totally fucked up your dad took your innocence."

"It's the past Zoe, it's cool... fuck it." I leave out the room.

I go to the kitchen with Mya. She's sitting at the table poking at a muffin. I sit in the chair across from her. She looks up at me, and fakes a smile. I can tell by now when her smiles are real.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings sugar."

"Hmm... I'm cool I've been through worse..." she takes a deep breath, before speaking again. "Do you mind taking me to pick up my son?"