37

-Summers pov-

Billies goes to her bathroom and I hum to the music. They are listening to Cardi B Money... something that I don't know much about because I'm always broke... Billie nor Mya wants me working... since I'm pregnant and little peanut keeps me sick... but I'm sure I can stay busy in our huge home.

I can't believe I'm getting married. I look at the bling on my finger. This must have cost a fortune. I look up and see both Zoe and Finn looking at me.

"So short stuff..."

"Yus?" I answer

"You're officially my sister's little house wife now."

"Um... sure, I'm love being Billies and Myas wife... and I like doing things around the house."

"You're perfect, ya know..." he grins

"Heh... thanks." I blush awkwardly

"Aren't you just the king of compliments." Zoe interrupts "let me see that ice Sum."

"Okaii..." I hold my hand out to Zoe and she studies my finger.

"Yup, gay ass is about to seriously fuck the shit out of you tonight... this is atleast 4 karats."

"Ya know, its refreshing that you and my sis are so open minded when it comes to discussing sex."

"Oh my boy you have no idea..." Zoe winks "I definitely like to dominate my subs..."

I pull my hand back because her grip tightened...

"He's right though... you're perfect... and congrats on your engagement... you're officially my little sister from this night on." She looks at me.

"Thank you Zoe... I've never had a sister." I smile.

"Well fuck that, step sister... step brother... I'm not bout the incest life."

"Zoe you're a wild one... and I love it."

"Oh... did you just ask for a lap dance?" She smirks at Finn.

The neon lights strobe against the walls and over their faces... making them glow in hot pink, neon blue and green. This room is amazing and Billie has anime signs all over her walls... it makes me think of Tokyo. I watch Zoe dance on Finn. It looks like he's having the time of his life...

They must be drunk... I see empty bottles and beer cans glittering the bar and tables.

I actually only came down to get Billie... since she wasn't answering her phone...

I grab Billies phone from the cushion next to me... She doesn't have a lock on it... so I wonder if it's okay for me to play candy crush... She comes swaying back into the room and she sees me with her phone. I put it down quickly.

"Um... if you guys fuck do it in your room Finneas or outside and don't be extra loud... only I'm aloud to make my girls scream... and I do have a sleeping child."

"You think I'm easy?" Zoe snarls

"I know you are..." Billie replies as she stands in front of me.

"Cherub... I seen you put my phone down."

"I'm sowwie... I didn't open it... I just wanted-"

"Shhh... I'm not upset about it... I don't mind at all doll." She reaches for my hand. "Let's go to bed."

"Okay..." I take her hand and she pulls me up like I'm a feather...

We go upstairs to the room, the door is closed? I go to knock but Billie just turns the knob and we enter the room. The lights are off and the room is lit with tropical scented candles.