31 *part 1*

-Mya's pov-

I lift my head up and raise my sunglasses. There's a tall ginger guy with a bright smile on his face, stooping next to me. He's dressed in swim trunks and a tank top.

"Uh..."

"Oh, that was kinda rude." He shakes his head. "I'm Finneas, Billie's older brother."

"Oh, in that case... I'm Mya." I smile, as I struggle to sit up.

"Woe, you are very pregnant."

"I am..." I sigh.

I look as Summer and Royal run up towards me. My son looks so happy. Summer is so good with him.

"Mommy!! Look!!" Royal holds his hands out. "Its a starfish!"

"That's so cool baby." I smile

"I named him Patrick!" He cheers. "Where is Dad at? Hey... who are you man?" Royal frowns at Finneas.

"Don't be rude baby, this is Finneas... Billie's older brother."

"Oh, so him must be my uncle?"

"I-"

"Yes, that's right kiddo." Finn answers

"Oh yay! Uncle Fins this is Sumi..." he points to Summer as she walks over sitting next to me. "Her is me other mommy!"

"Hello, Sumi... I'm uncle Fins." He laughs

"Hello, nice to meet you." Summer smiles "baby, is Billie here yet?" Summer asks, as she lays on her back.

"Not ye-"

"I'm here angels..." Billie says, walking up from behind. She has a trader Joe's bag with her.

"Hey kiddo..." she chuckles as Roy hugs her tightly.

"Hey dad, uncle Fins him is here."

"Haha... hey uncle Fins." Billie greets her brother.

He's really handsome but I would have never guessed that they were related. He seems like a really nice guy. If my son likes him, he must be. Royal is very picky with people and protective of us.

"Hey babe!" I reach for Billie... I'm way too big to be getting up and down multiple times.

"Hey beautiful." She kneels down and kisses me, before kissing my belly. "You look so fuckin gorgeous... how are you feeling?" She asks.

"Thank you babe." I blush... I feel fine. "You look...." I exhale... "so hot."

She has on trucks like her brother and a Nike sports bra. Her hair is also up in a bun. I've always loved Billie's physic, but... wow. She's so toned and her abs.... She only makes me feel like a two story apartment. I'm sure it's from all the manual labor of her job. Ugh my babe... I have a feed her.

Ugh... I want to have sex right now. I blush when I notice that her and her brother are looking at me.

She smirks at me. "Thank you princess."

She makes her way over to Summer. Bae is still laying on her back. She's normally energetic but this pregnancy seems to really tire her out.

"Hey babygirl." Billie kisses her.

"Hey daddy." Summer blushes

"How are you?"

"Hmm... I'm okaii Daddy, just tired. Royal and I were in the ocean... I just want a small nap." She yawns.

"When you wake up, eat okay?"

"Okaii... I love you all." Summer yawns

"We love you too..." the 3 adults answer.