45

-Myas Pov-

Royal and I had the best time at the aquarium... being carefree with him and my daughter really lifted my mood. He takes his bath and heads off to bed. I give him kisses and tuck him in... even though he protests about being too "big."

I cuddle with Rory as she feeds, she's so perfect and I see Billie everytime I look at her. Speaking of, my loves should be home in a little. I finish nursing and I get my daughter changed and in bed.

I rush to the bedroom and look in the mirror... I look like a scruffy mom. I took a shower already but my hair is a mess. I lean over the sink and wet it, tossing it up into a bun. I pull off the stained tee that I have on and slip into a slinky nightgown. I grab my body spray and spritz myself.

Okay... that's better...

I crawl in bed and dim the lights, pulling out my novel. I hope that Summer wants me tonight... I mean her and Billie ofcourse... but I want my bunnies touch... I miss her gentleness...

I jump when I hear the doorknob turning... like a idot... I toss my novel and pretend to be sleeping...

Bitch... what even are you doing??...

I pretend stretch and yawn...

Both of my loves come in with smiles on their faces. Yup, they fucked... I smile to myself... I can tell by Summers cute glow...

"Myaaaa..." she scurries towards me kicking off her sandles before climbing in bed with me.

"Hey bae." I wrap her in my arms. "I missed you." I exhale

"I missed you too." She gushes.

"Hey my angel..." Billie pulls her shoes off and climbs in bed with me... gripping my chin to kiss me affectionately... I melt...

Summer sticks her face between us. "Daddy, my turn..."

Billie pulls away from me and I cup Summers face kissing her... I let my tongue dance around her warm mouth... I love listening to her whimper from my kisses. She pulls away and looks at Billie. Baby grips Sums chin gently drawing her in for a kiss.

I grab Summers bottom and squeeze as they kiss... it's getting bigger... so maybe the saying is true about getting it from behind. I enjoy the sexy display before my eyes. I hear Billie let out a low moan...

They are really going at it. I slip hand between the two and feel on Billie's dick through her jeans... while I continue to massage Summers ass. Billies penis twitches reacting to my touch.

They break away from eachother and Billie gives me a heated look.
I continue my ministrations, looking into her intoxicating eyes. I can see the slight glisten of saliva on her slightly parted lips.
She takes a harsh breath as I squeeze her tightly.

"Take your panties off." She speaks in a raspy tone..

"I'm not wearing any."

She smirks a little as she climbs from the bed standing. Summer and I both watch as she strips away each layer of clothing. My eyes travel to the hard mass that's standing straight up between her legs. Her silk is pouring down the full length of it.

She grabs it, stroking it a few times before motioning me to come to her. I climb from the bed, sitting on my knees before her. My mouth parts willing and ready to swallow all that she has to offer me.

She slides past my lips in one smooth motion. I taste her silky precum as I suck her fully into my mouth. I look up into her eyes as she rests her hand on the back of my head. She gently strokes as she peers into my soul. She's so beautiful effortlessly... I love her so much...