2

Bil's pov

"Was that your new teacher?" Ashely hisses

"Yea... why?" I ask, as I walk Ashley to her next class.

"Well she looks like a total slut."  She rolls her eyes. "She's like 60 and is dressing like that, eww!"

"You sound jealous babe."

"Of what?" She tosses her hair and struts down the hall.

It's kinda sexy when she gets all jealous but also annoying that she try's to be so controlling. I pull out my phone to text Zoe, bitch straight up dipped on me.

"Baby who are you texting?" Ashley pouts

"Zoe."

"Why are you texting Zoe?" She puts her hands on her hips

"Because I can..."

"Billieee... I want your attention." She pushes my phone aside..

"You got my attention." I look at her trying not to let it annoy me.

"I need cock, right now." She looks at me seductively.

"There's plenty around here." I chuckle

"Don't fucking play with me Daddy, I need yours."

She pulls me off into the girls restroom and leads me to the handicap stall. Right away she pulls off her lace panties and lifts her skirt, showing her waxed pussy.

"Don't just stand there, fuck me." She grins, sticking her index finger in her mouth.

I watch her as I unbutton my shorts, pulling them down low  enough to free my erection. Her eyes get wide as she grabs my dick over my boxers, squeezing me firmly.

"Fuck!" I groan, pushing her hand away to pull my dick free and slip on a condom.

I pin her against wall and lift her leg pushing in deep. She screams loudly, as pain floods her pretty little face.

"Da- addy... your cock is so big!"

"You love it huh?" I exhale against her ear.

"YESSS!"

I fuck her fast and deep, just like she craves it. She gets off from being dominated and I don't mind, I'm a dominant person.

"Pleaseee don't stop! Take the condom off and cum in me daddy!"

101: how to ruin the mood...

"Bruh...." I pull of out her as quickly as I pushed in.

"Wait!, it was a joke..." she grabs  my arm.

"I told you not to play with me like dat, I don't want fucking kids at 16 Ashley."

"Like it's just a joke, I don't want to get fat and babies are so gross." She crotches in front of me. "It just sounds hot to say it Daddy."

"Don't fuck with me Ashley." I eye her.

"I'm sorry okay?" She pulls the condom off and wraps her mouth around my dick. She sucks me like a vacuum, letting me hit her throat.

"Oh fuck!" I grip her hair with both hands and fuck her mouth. She looks up at me with mascara running down her cheeks. She doesn't choke or gag.

"Ashley I'm bout to nut!" I growl

Her eyes widen as I fill her throat with my kids. She swallows it all, licking her lips as I pull away from her.

"Daddy, I love swallowing your cum."