40

-Summers pov-

"It was just a bad dream baby... you're okay... let's get you cleaned up."
°
°
°
°
°
I know that it wasn't real but it felt like it was... I hate thinking about my mom and how much she hated me... Ive been having nightmares lately... I feel sleepy and drained... but I didn't want to worry Mya and Billie... but too late and I also feel horrible for throwing up on Mya...

Her and Billie are making me stay in bed. Mya gave me a cup of milk and Billie made me mac and cheese, with pickles. I'm watching Peppa Pig and trying not to think... I pick the pickles out one by one and eat them. They are so yummy.

I hope that Mya comes to cuddle with me... but I know she's busy with Rora... I wish that I could cuddle Rora but she's way too tiny... I love being with her... it's like Mya and Billie all in one.

I take my spoon and scoop a bite. Mmm... It's so yummy. I think peanuts new favorite food is Billies mac and cheese. I stuff my face happily humming the theme song, when my phone vibes.

I grab it and see it's a text message from a number I dont recognize.

/(813)663-2323: Is this Summerella?

:why?? Who are you?

(813)663-2323: I'm Diya, looking for my daughter Summerella... I'm her mother.

This is my daughter

This is my daughter. I was given this number by someone.

I toss my phone, this can't be real... That's me when I was 14 and Diya is my moms name...

Billie walks into the room while I'm shaking and freaking out.

"Summer, what's wrong baby?"
She asks

I point to my phone because I can't speak. It feels like someone has kicked me in the stomach. I feel literal pain right now.

I watch as she picks up my phone and looks at the messages.

"Bruh, fuck her... she doesn't have a right to call herself your mother." She scoffs. "Baby don't cry... did you want to talk to her?"

"Nuuuu... I mean idk... she hates me... idk..." I cry.

"Come here doll." She wraps me in her arms. "Daddy will protect you... if you want to see her... I will be by your side."

I love Billie so much... I'm still a little afraid of my mom but I know with Billie with me she wont be able to hurt me.... I've always loved my mom even though she hated me... I don't know why because I know its dumb...

Billie texts her for me because my hands wont stop shaking to hold my phone. She has a stern look on her face, that's kinda scary. She really dislikes my mom but I understand completely.

I don't speak of her because I try to forget all the bad memories... but her and Mya know enough not to like her... but there were a few good times that I can remember.