9

A/N: ✨ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter... I made it longer and I added some visuals

-Mya's pov-

The urge to vomit wakes me from my sleep. I stumble out of bed and rush to the bathroom toilet. I lift the lid and throw up every dumpling I ate last night.

I jump when I feel a hand on my back.

"It's me angel." Billies melodic voice smooths me.

It's totally embarrassing to be throwing up in front of anyone let alone her. I hurry and shut the lid when I'm done. She flushes for me.

"I'm sorry, I got sick."

"Don't apologize for that." She kisses my forehead. "Are you hungry?"

"I am hungry." I nod as I wash my hands.

"Come down when you and Royal are ready, my mom wants to meet him."

"Okay." I smile

I go into the bedroom to wake up my sleepy prince and to my surprise he's up digging through his backpack. "Morning baby boy, what are you up to?" I ask while sitting on the bed.

"I have to look handsome to meet Mrs. Billie mommy."

"Aww, you always look handsome."

"Thank you mommy." He continues to rummage through his clothes. He pulls out a dinosaur pollo and khaki shorts.

"I need Billie to help me mommy."

"She's downstairs, can I help?"

He huffs and frowns a little. The same frown his dad does. "Mommy can you call her?" He asks.

"Ugh sure, I guess you're getting too big for mommy's help." He smiles and shakes his head yes. I dial Billies number and hand Ro the phone. It rings and rings and she picks up.

"Yea?"

"Billie... it's Royal."

"Uh, hey kiddo. What's up?"

"I need help picking out a fit. So I was hoping you can help me I have a dinosaur shirt and these shorts." he lifts up his shorts.

"Oh a fit huh?, Yea I'm coming up now."

"Alright bye!" He hands me the phone back. "Billie is helping me mommy." He cheeses

"I see, now I can pick out a fit to rock." I walk over and kiss her chubby cheek.

I grab my duffle and pull out a lavender maxi dress. I slip out off the shirt Billie let me wear and slide on the dress. Once I get it over my head I see Billie eyeing me. I yank the dress down quickly. She smirks and walks over to Royal.

They chat amongst themselves while I do my hygiene in the bathroom. I put my hair in a neat bun. I look in the mirror at myself and I really don't feel pretty. I got skinny asf which makes my duck lips look even bigger.

"You look eww... you need to eat." I point at myself "yes you.. Bubble lips."

"Uhmm..." I damn near jump out of my skin when I notice Billie behind me.

I know she heard me, my face turns candy apple red. "She looks sexy asf." She speaks as she walks up behind me looking in the mirror. Wrapping her arms around my waist, she continues. "And she's gonna eat, I have to feed my babies." She kisses along my neck making me shudder.

"Mommy!... Billie!..."

Billie releases me and we turn our attention to Royal.

"How do I look?" He asks holding his arms out to the side.