46

-Myas pov-

Summer is wide awake since she napped so late. Its fine, I'm not at all tired. We're just laying in bed cuddling. She's been wanting cake, which would probably make her sick... but at least she wants to eat.

Oh... I have a box of honey buns stashed in the closet... I know that's pretty fat of me... but Finneas eats everything he can get his hands on... I had to curse him out about eating Royals fruit snacks and grapes... like he has a job... he can buy his own shit.

"Bun..."

"Yes Mya?" She, looks up at me from my boob.

"I have a surprise for you." I smile.

"Really?" She puzzles, sitting up... moving the crisp down blanket from atop of her.

"Yes." I climb from the bed... I pull my tee down to cover my naked cheeks.

I go inside our immaculate closet. Billie has so many clothes and shoes... Mines and Summers clothing combined doesn't even equal out the clothes that she owns.

That's why Summer and I love wearing Billies clothes. We look so fly in all of her brands. She is the sweetest though, because we've ruined so many of her shirts... but we try to stick to the ones that we always wear around the house.

I push my heels away and pull the box of honey buns from behind them. I come out with the box behind my back. Summer is sitting up on her knees watching me closely.

"Are you ready?" I motion to the bed slowly.

"Yes, I'm ready?" She looks at me oddly.

"Okay... Surprise!" I whip the box of buns from behind my back and toss it in front of her.

"Honey buns?!" She cheers. "Thank you Mya... I've been craving sweets so much." She picks up the box.

"No problem, sorry I dont have cake."

"No these are perfect."

I crawl back in bed with her.

She takes two out and hands me one. Ugh, she's so sweet... I love my bun so much. I recline against our pillow mountain and we snack on our honey buns.

She only eats half of one and I've already had two. She looks at me with a pale look on her face. I help her out of bed... going to the bathroom, I hold her hair back...

Poor baby... she hadn't ate much today and that comes up with it...

"Myaaa... " She whimpers, as she flushes the toilet.

"Yes babe?" I help her to the sink.

"I'm so hungry, but anything I eat makes me sick... I can't lose our babies this time..." she sobs into my shirt.

"Bunny, please calm down... we will figure it out I promise..." I hold her.

"Okaii..." she sniffs

I help her get cleaned up and comfy again. She wants to have a chocolate pediasure. I go downstairs to grab her one. I decide to pour it in her dino tumbler cup.

I see my breastmilk peeking from behind the orange juice. I grab the jar and open it. She's never gotten sick from it and she needs some form of sustainability...

I'll just add some to the pediasure...

I mix it and it's now a milk chocolate color... before it was more of a dark chocolate. I slide the jar back into the refrigerator and head upstairs. Summer is sitting up and she has a defeated look on her face.