3

Bils pov

*we are the Cascades! We will kick your asses for decades! We are so sexy! We are so fresh! Cascades High! We are the best!*

"Great job ladies!, hey Emily."

"Yes Ashely?"

"Remember what I told you, you're a tic tac away from being a whale."

Snickers

"I've been following the diet, I swear."

"Hmm, if you were following it you wouldn't be fatter."

"Hey Ashley!"

Zoe

"Eww Zoe, what the hell do you want?"

"Looks like you've lost a few weave tracks."

"Fuck you, you emo piece of- Billie!"

I look up from my phone when I here Ashley's loud mouth screaming my name. She's stomping the ground in from of Zoe, having a full fledged tantrum. I jump down from the bleachers to see what Zoe has done today.

"Yes Ashley?" I walk over to them both. "Sup Zoe?"

"Your pet rat is purposely ruining my practice!"

"Well someone has to stand up to your plastic ass."

"See!"

"Ashley you're just Billie's cum bucket, nothing more." Zoe chuckles "you really thinks she's gonna be with you forever-"

"Bruh that's enough." I intervene

"No!, someone needs to put her in her place and I don't mean on her knees!"

"Fuck you Zoey!" Ashley runs away through the crowd of laughing girls.

"I said that was enough, the fuck!" I shove my way past Zoe.

"Yeah, go chase that slut like you always do."

"Seems like you wanna be my cum bucket Zoe." I chuckle, as I go off to find Ashley.

"Fuck off Billie!"

I find her in the janitors closet on the 3rd floor. It's the first place we ever fucked. I knew she would be in there. I pick the lock and step inside, locking the door behind me.

"Baby, stop crying. You're far too beautiful." I console her

"No. Get off!" She pushes me away. "Is it true I'm just your cum bucket?!"

"Bruh, no, I could fuck anybody... but I'm with you Ashley."

"Its either me or that gross bitch Zoe, choose now." She folds her arms looking at me.