6

Mya's pov

I messed up, I should have kept my mouth closed. I walk as quick as I can down the steps, Billie's words thunder in my head over and over.

"Oh hey Mya, dinners almost ready... would you like to help me set up?" Maggie pauses "Are you alright dear?"

"I- I can't... thank you Maggie for your kindness and hospitality."

I don't look up as I open her front door and step out. The pavement is so hot on my bare feet. I don't have a phone anymore. I have no other choice but to walk.

I walk for over 45 minutes until I find a bus stop. Some dreaded Haitian guy scoots over to share the bench with me. I curl my knees to my chest and rest my head. I'm so hot and exhausted.

"What's a pretty lil ting like you doing out in the blazin heat without shoes?"

I peak over at him but I don't speak. My mouth is so dry and I don't have a energy to move my mouth.

"Stuck up bitch."

The bus comes and I have just enough change to get a ticket. I sit in the very back. I lean against the window with my head down. I feel eyes on me and it has my anxiety high.

Once the bus gets to my stop, I scurry off. I travel several blocks finally making home. I use my key and unlock the door. I look inside to find Deshawn fucking the same girl from before on the sofa.

They both look at me but they don't stop. I close the door and proceed upstairs. I don't have the energy. I crawl in the shower cutting the water on cool. I sit in the shower for over 30 mins. Drinking as much water as possible from the showerhead. I don't want to go downstairs.

Once I get out I put on a shirt and panties. I crawl on the bed, covering my self beneath the comforter. My heart aches more than my feet, Billie feels that I'm using her. She kicked me out.

I hear walking up the steps, so I fake sleep. Deshawn shakes me aggressively. "Get the fuck up, Sheena wants to fuck you."

"Deshawn, I'm tired... please let me sleep."

"Naw, I said GET THE FUCK UP."

He rips the covers off me. I look at the tall thick woman and she is wearing a strap on.

"You gonna take it pretty Mya?"

"Look, fuck her all you want Deshawn... I don't want any part."

"You're so sexy Mya." Sheena hovers over me. "I wanted you the first time I saw you."

"Don't fuckin touch me." I hiss

"Bitch you either taking it willingly or by force." Deshawn dictates

"I'm leaving." I atempt to sit up.

"By force, ight."

Deshawn jumps on the bed and locks me by my arms. I kick and scream as she pulls my panties off. She bigger than me and more powerful. She forces my legs apart thrusting wildly inside of me. I scream at the top of my lungs from the brutal pain.

"Damn lil mama you tight... mmm fuck!"

"I hate you Deshawn." I cry

"Shut the fuck up cry baby and suck my dick."

He sits on me 69 position ramming his dirty dick in my mouth. I automatically gag and throw up all the water I had just drank.

"You disgusting bitch." He jumps up "Turn around and lick it up."

"No!" I shout

"Hol on Sheena." He pushes her out of me

"What did you say bitch?"