24

-Billie's pov-
9:10 am

I wake up to piss and both Summer and Mya are still curled up on me. It's early as fuck but I'm shocked to still see Summer asleep. I lift her first and she moves a little, curling against the throw pillow. I lift Mya gentle and she opens her eyes.

"Dad-Daddy... are you okay?" She murmurs

"I'm fine honey, go back to sleep." I kiss her lips.

"Are you hard?" She pushes herself sleepily up motioning beneath the comforter.

"Myaa... no babygirl I'm fine." I groan when she takes me in her mouth.

Deshawn is the dumbest mother fucker alive man....

Mya is sucking my soul and I can't do anything but moan like a bitch. Getting head from my angel is the next best thing to fucking her. She pays so much attention to my cock. She knows how to move her tongue and stroke me until I explode.

"Bil." Summer yawns popping her head up. "Are you okay?"

I nod because I can't articulate any other words but fuck and Mya's name. Her face turns red asf when she sees the comforter moving up and down.

Fuck ima buss....

I force Mya's head down until I'm deep down her throat and cutting off her airway. I rip my bottom lip apart as I erupt like a volcano spewing my hot cum down her tight canal. I feel the heated trickle of blood dripping down my chin.

I release Mya's head. I feel like a dick because she's gasping for air. I throw the comforter down so that she can get some fresh air. She has a smile and my nut dripping down her sleepy face. She's my little cum monster.

Summer sits up and lifts her shirt, I watch her through my low gaze. "You're bleeding Billie." I let her tap the blood away from my bottom lip enjoying the dry sting of the cotton fabric.

She's not wearing a bra, her breast are so small and her nipple are gumdrops. I also notice the pink panties she's wearing with white bunny rabbits. The cutest thing is she's not evening noticing what she's doing.

Mya watches her actions with a warm smile. Summer finishes cleaning away the blood.

"Thank you." I let out in a low raspy tone.

"No problem." She blushes

"You wanna taste?" Mya crawls over to Summer

"I- um... ye-yes..."

Mya sits in front on Summer and points to the silky white substance dripping down her neck. Summer so obediently licks my nut from Mya's neck. My dick twitches and fully hardens again from the sight before me.

"You- you like it?" Mya moans

"Mmhmm." Summer nods as she sucks on Myas neck, baby moans grabbing my arm.

"Fuuuck!"

I explode, shooting multiple streams. I rip my lip again during my intense release. My nostrils flare as my body spasms.

"I fuck-fuckin love you Mya Eilish." I smirk, trying to recover.

"I love you too." She covers her mouth. "Don't tease me."

"Im. Not." I breathe

Summers smiles softly "heh, thanks My-Mya... uh... yeah Billie... I'll give you guys space." She goes to climb out of bed but I grab her arm. She looks at me oddly.

"Summerella..."

"Y-yes?" She shivers

"Stay."

"Ok." She nods