14

-Summers pov-

I always say the stupidest shit ever and I didn't even get to say bye to Mya. I'm so scared but I can't stay and make Billie hate me. I open the door and I'm smacked in the face by harsh wind and rain. I can't see, I'm so scared I piss myself but I walk in the direction I know.

6 hours later-

Im so cold I can't feel my legs, face or hands. I had several panic attacks but I thank the heavens that I made it. I pound at the door with the little energy I hold.

Terry answers the door. He looks me up and down. "Ple- plea- please... I have no other place to go." My uncle scoffs and let's me in. I go to the bathroom and pull my wet clothes off and try to squeeze the water out of them in the tub. I have nothing else to wear. My clothes are in the back of my truck bed and I know my uncle wouldn't give me sock to put on.

-knock knock-

"Just a minute..."

"Summa man open the damn door."

I wrap a towel around me and open the door for him. He glares at me. "You wet my entire fucking floor."

"I'm sorry... I'll cle- clean it..." I'm shivering from being so cold.

"I know you fucking will, with that towel you got wrapped around you."

"What?"

"You heard me unless you want to weather the storm on the streets."

"Can I barrow some clothes uncle, please?"

"I ain't yo uncle and no, your frail ass can't even fit my clothes... now get to cleaning." He points to the trail of water.

I knew I'd have to do something degrading or perverted. Billie was so right... he doesn't give a fuck about me... I really hope I didn't mess up with them... I hope I can still be friends with Mya... I hope they don't hate me... I'm so stupid and weird... I should have pretend sleep and not participated... I hate myself sometimes...

I walk out the bathroom, pulling the towel off. I feel his eyes glued on my trembling body. I sink to my knees and begin to scrub up the water.

Don't look up... just hurry and clean it up Summer...

I wipe down the floor quickly, I can't stop shaking...

"Ah fuck!" I hear the deep raspy moan...

Like a fool I look up and he's jacking off to me. I'm literally trash and no wonder why Billie doesn't want me on the bed anymore. I suck up my tears and continue to clean.

I get all the way to the front door before I'm yanked by my hair. "Ouuh baby open your mouth... I'm bout to cum."

"No!"

He shoots his semen all over my face.

"You little rude bitch, all that I do for you.. let you in my house... let you sleep without fucking you..." he shoves me to the floor. "I should put your funky little ass out."

I scurry to the bathroom and lock myself in. I get in the tub with wet clothes and start wringing them out. I use all the energy I have left in me. I pull back on the wet shirt and shorts and sit in the tub. I curl my knees to my chest.

-the next day-

I creep from the tub after dosing off. My body is so sore, I open the door peeking out. My uncle is passed out on the couch surrounded with whisky bottles. I don't hear rain anymore. I sneak out and peep out the window behind the couch and it's a miracle the rain has stopped.