22

-Summer pov-

So I told Lanzo that I was taking a uber to meet up with him. We are hanging out to Carlito Cabo, ofcourse. Mya let me wear a outfit and did my hair into a space bun. I feel sorta pretty.

I get out the uber and head inside

I get out the uber and head inside. Its packed and they are playing loud music like it's a nightclub instead of a restaurant. I spot Lanzo at the bar talking to some pretty brown skin girl.

Don't be self conscious and awkward Summer...

I walk up to the bar and he spots me. He checks me out from head to toe and then smiles. "What's up baby, this is my friend Morgan... Morgan this is Summer Ella."

"Ou she is a baddie, nice to meet you Summerella." Morgan smiles

"Thank you boo, you're the bad one." I smile. "Nice to meet you too."

"So baby, you hungry?"

"No I'm not hungry." I reply sitting next to them at the bar.

"Well let me get you a drink... how about the Lanzo tsunami?"

"I- the what?"

"Haha, your adorable and a drink I made up... my customers cant get enough of it."

"Okay... well... I guess I can try it."

"Hey beautiful let me get a tsunami with my twist." He waives down Natasha.

"Lanzo, come over here and make it yourself." She teases

"Nah, I'm on a date with my baby."

"Summer? Girl why you on a date with Lanzo?" She shakes her head. "And where have you been?"

"We are just hanging out." I sigh

"Hanging out? Hmm... Girl." She hands me the colorful drink and I take a sip.

" She hands me the colorful drink and I take a sip

"What you think baby?"

"Its really yummy." I smile

"I bet you're pretty yummy." He smirks.