5

Mya's pov

-11:01 pm-

I wipe my eyes, opening them slightly. I push myself up and look around. I'm in Billies bed, I look down at myself and I'm in a tee and shorts.

We had sex and she came inside of me.....

I sit in a zone momentarily before Billie walks in with a plate in her hand. She's in a sports bra and Bob's burgers pajama pants.

"Mya."

"Yes?"

"Are you good, my luv?"

"Yes." I nod

She sits the plate of strawberry cheesecake on the bed and sits in front of me. I feel so numb and disgusted by my actions. I'm a horrible human.

"Talk to me Mya." She looks me in the eyes. I look down, I can't even look at her.

"I'm sorry for my actions Billie." I force myself to look her in the eyes. "Me being the adult, I should have-"

"Mya why the fuck are you apologizing?" She snaps "I wanted to fuck you, and I wanna keep fucking you"

I can't help but to cry, I enjoyed it. She made me feel beautiful and needed. Sex with her wasn't brutally painful. She was gentle when needed and I've never had a real orgasm before her.

"Please don't cry beautiful." She dries my tears "I'm gonna be by your side no matter what Mya"

"Okay." I nod "thank you."

Is that what I even want?...

"No problem babygirl." She kisses me gently, I melt from her tender affection.

She lays me on my back running her fingers through my hair. I whimper loudly as she goes for my neck tugging at my sensitive flesh with her teeth.

"Billieeee..."

"Fuck mya, I'm so hard."

I feel her massive penis hitting my inner thigh. I'm instantly aroused by the way she wants me.

"Take this off." She pulls the shirt off me. "You're so fucking sexy." She has her eyes locked on mines as she speaks to me. She's so gorgeous.

"I loved filling your beautiful pussy with my cum Mya, fuck you're mines, I don't give a fuck."

I cry out from the stinging pain of her pinching my nipples. She bites her bottom lip looking down at me, her eyes are dark with lust.

"Mya, who the fuck do you belong to?" She twist my nipples again and I scream a little louder. "Tell me sugar." She twist them more until I submit.

"I belong to you Billieeee!" I cry out.

"Yes you do." She smirks, pulling her bottoms off, her penis hits above her belly button. I can see precum oozing from the tip of it. I've never been good at sucking dick. Deshawn would tell me how useless my mouth is. Part of me wants to taste Billie.

"Billie."

"Yes angel?"

"Can, I, I uhmm... taste... taste you."

"Get on your knees." She points to the checkered rug in the center her floor.

I climb off of the bed and walk to the rug.

"Take those off first sugar." She points at the shorts that I'm wearing. I pull them down. I'm now completely naked. I can feel her eyes locked on me.