32

-Summers Pov-

-Summers Pov-

I can tell by the look on Mya's face that something is wrong. My heart sinks.

"Hey babies... Rory, was born early... so she has to stay in the hospital for a while... until she's strong enough to come home."
Mya says holding back her emotions.

I look over at Royal and he has little tears falling down his face. I suck mines up to hug him. "Its okay, she will be home soon... so we have to make her room pretty..."

"Her is not strong Summie... mommie me want me sister home..." he cries.

Mya comes over and hugs him... kissing his face. "I know baby, mommy promises soon..." she's crying now.

I look over at Billie and she has her head down. I don't know what I should do. I'm trying my hardest to be strong.

"We can make Rora cards!" I cheer forcing my tears away... "and.... Mya and Billie can read them to her Ro... we can use paint and glitter."

He looks up at me. "I have markers too." He rubs his eyes. "Otay mommy, her will be home soon... and we will make her cards."

"That's a great idea bae.." Mya looks at me and smiles.

"Mommie I love you and Dad." Ro hugs Mya...

"I love you too handsome, you're such a great big brother."

"I love you too kiddo." Bil replies, coming to Mya's side. "Angel, you should really lay down and rest."

"You're right." She looks up into Billie's twinkling blue eyes.

I know her and Mya must really be sad....

"You both rest." I add "Ro and I will bake some cookies and fudge brownies... ou and we have vanilla bean ice cream."

"That sounds delicious." Mya smiles, making me blush.

"May I have a kiss... Mya?"

"Of course." She pulls me in kissing me on the lips.

I love Mya's kisses so much....

"Ewwwie..." Royal covers his face

Bil and Mya go to the bedroom to shower and relax, while Ro and I start on making the brownie batter. We grab all the ingredients and get to work... measuring, pouring, mixing and stirring... we munch of chocolate chips and gummies while we cook.

By the end of it all we are both covered in flour and it looks like we are ready to be fried. We pop them in the oven along with the store bought cookies. While they bake we clean up the dishes and other messes that we've made. Royal is such a great help in the kitchen.

It makes me think about baby Billie and our baby that's in my tummy.... helping me when they get old enough... It also makes me feel sad that our baby had to stay in the hospital.