The proposal

Rozi's POV:*And why do you want my help exactly? I mean I'll help but why did you ask me?* I ask as Aaron taps his fingers nervously. *I need you to keep him distracted while I get everything ready.* Aaron says and leans back in his chair. *Alright I'll help but dose Jack know what your planing?* I say and look him dead in the eye. *No.* He said flatly. *I'll tell him but I need to go and get my crew so they can get their homework done and bring their grades up. Plus I can see that Dave is looking through your window and looking at us with a silent cry for help.* I say as Aaron looks out his window that looks out at the bullpen area to see what I mean. *Ya you should probably get that done before their parents start to wonder where they are.* Aaron say while looking back at me. *Probably.* I say and then I walk out of his office. *Hey Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dumb, and Tweedle Stupid. It's time to study. I'm not wasting my free time on you guys for nothing.* I yell. The three of them follow me to the conference room while the team seems to all simultaneously breathe a sigh of relief. I walk into the conference room and shut the door behind me. I then proceed to help them with their work while thinking about what Aaron had told me he was planning.

Reid's POV:I wake up to find Jack now laying by me on the couch. I feel Jack's forehead to see if his temperature has gone down. His temperature has gone but he still looks ill. I gently shake him and he murmurs a bit before waking a bit. *Jack do you want to try and eat something? You haven't eaten all day.* I say as he yawns wanting to go back to sleep. *No.* He says while pulling the blanket he brought with him closer to his face. I sit up and get off the couch to give Jack more room. I pick up my phone and send a text to Aaron.

S: Hey when will you guys be home

A: Soon. Rozi is helping some kids with their homework and Cruz is in my office. Lucky he thinks I'm talking to Jessica

S: Ok

After they got home

Hotch's POV:I walk into the house with Rozi following behind me. Once we're both inside I lock the door and make my way to the kitchen to start dinner. I find Jack and Spencer in the kitchen drinking chocolate milk and tea. I set my things down on the counter and start looking in the cabinet for something to make for dinner. I finally find some soup and place the can on the counter next to the stove. *So how was your guy's day?* I ask while placing a pot on the stove top and poring in the soup and water before turning on the flame. *I mostly just slept the entire day.* Jack says with a grin and a milk mustache on his face. *You kicked me off the couch a few times while sleeping Jack.* Spencer says after setting his tea cup down on the counter behind him, before continuing. *Other than that though I read and drank tea.* I nod and then stir the soup a bit as to not let it bubble. Rozi then comes into the kitchen and hands Spencer three boxes of his favorite tea. *Then it's a good thing I stopped at the store this morning on my walk to school.* She said while pulling out her computer from her bag and placing it on the kitchen island and hoping into her seat. She pulls her glasses out of her shirt pocket and then starts typing. Jack sets his mug behind him and hops down before climbing into his seat next to Rozi and asking *What are you writing?* She leans down and digs in her school bag for a few papers and then hands them to Spencer so he can read them aloud to me while I get bowl's for the soup, before explaining to Jack. *I have a project for a class and my job is to type out the notes, type out an explanation as to why we chose this topic, and then write the team essay on it while the others set up the presentation and buy the supplies and props we need for it. Luck for them they got the easy part of the project since this is due by the end of the week and all they have to do is take the information I have, simplify it to their understanding, and make a nice display. While I on the other hand do the research and make an essay that doesn't seem like it was done by me only.* She sighs and then starts typing away at her computer again. Jack watches her work for a bit while I turn off the stove and look at the papers Spencer has in his hands. We look over the papers and it seems a bit unfair for her to have to the most work but she gets bored with simple tasks. Spencer leans into me and yawns while still looking at the papers. I smile and then tell Jack and Rozi to wash their hands so we can eat. *Spencer.* I say as he sets the papers down and caries two bowls of soup to the table. *Yes Aaron.* He replies. I set the other two bowls down at the table and take a deep breath before saying. *When you feel better I would like to take you to my favorite place sometime and I wanted to know if you would be interested.* He looks at me and smiles. *Of course I would be interested, but what will we do with Jack and Rozi?* He asks. I think for a moment before saying. *Well I know that Rossi has been wanting to take Jack to a basketball game and that the girls have been wanting to take Rozi shopping. Maybe we can see if they want to do that while I show you my favorite place?* He nods and then the two of them come back and we eat dinner. After we finish dinner I start washing the dishes while Jack gets ready for bed, Spencer makes another cup of tea, and Rozi works on her part of the project.