I Love You

Nala

As we all figured, Zira was furious about Scar's death. Simba tried to tell her what had happened, and how the hyenas had killed Scar after he blamed them for the families tragedy's. But Zira being Zira jumped to the conclusion that Simba had killed Scar.

Simba still took pity on her even after she accused him of murder, because she had a young female cub Vitani, that she had to take care of.

He also felt bad for Zira's son Nuka, mainly because we could all tell that Nuka felt left out from all the attention Zira was giving to Vitani, even though he was actually the son of Scar.

We all knew that Vitani was not Scar's offspring because we had heard her telling one of the lionesses that supported her about the rogue she'd found to impregnate her.

When the rain stopped after a week, the Pridelands immediately began to look how it once did. Grass began to grow. Trees began to grow their leaves again, and animals began to arrive back in the Pridelands in small groups.

I needed to tell Simba something important, but I wasn't sure if it would be the right time, considering that he has only just become King and has many new responsibilities.

______________________

Sarafina

"I've seen you two before," I tell the warthog Pumbaa and meerkat Timon as they join me by the waterhole. "All this time I've been trying to figure out why you both seem so familiar. I remember seeing the two of you in the jungle that Simba must have grown up in. Now I wish I had gone back there before everything got so messy around here," I say, feeling bad that I didn't try hard enough in more than a few things in my past.

"Don't worry about it lady," Says Timon, "the past is in the past, and you can't do anything about it, right?"

"Right," I say.

"WRONG!" Timon says all up in my face.

"Hey Timon, I think someone here needs to get her Hakuna Matata happening," Says Pumbaa.

"You know what Pumbaa, I'm right, she does have to get some Hakuna Matata," Timon says

"And what exactly is this Hakuna Matata you speak of?" I ask.

They both begin to sing a song about Hakuna Matata.

"Okay, okay I've heard this song before, you don't have to sing it to me," I say before it gets any worse.

"It means no worries... for the rest of your days!" They continue on singing.

______________________

Nala

Simba and I are sitting on a rock not too far from the waterhole when we both begin to hear singing.

"Who is that?" I ask Simba.

"It sounds like Timon and Pumbaa, but I think someone else is singing with them."

"Oh no!" I say as soon as I can see who it is. "Mom!" She doesn't hear me.

Simba falls on his back laughing as if it's the most hysterical thing he'd ever witnessed, which earns himself a playful punch at his stomach from me.

"Ow! What?" He keeps on laughing. "I just can't believe they got her singing Hakuna Matata."

"Simba!"

"What?" He asks me, still chuckling to himself.

"I need to tell you something," I say.

"Is it that you're mad at me? Because I've noticed you've had some mood swings towards me recently."