Stampede

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

The next morning...

Mufasa has already gone to do his morning patrol with Zazu.

Simba and Nala are playing with their friends, Tama, Kula, Malka, chumvi and Tojo.

"Alright we will split up into two groups, the girls and the boys." Says Simba who's explaining the game.

"But then it wouldn't be fair." Nala interrupted.

"Yeah..." Said Kula. "There's four boys and only three girls!"

"Yeah!" Tama agreed.

"It's alright, I don't have to play." Said Tojo the youngest of them.

"Are you sure?" Asked Simba.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine playing with my birds." Tojo said in a casual voice

All the other six cubs chuckled at Tojo who was playing with three little baby birds with blue feathers.

"Okay... well, as I was saying, it will be boys versus girls. One of the teams will hide and the others have to find them." Simba continued.

"Alright, the girls can hide first, and then you three boys have to catch us." Said Tama.

"Ready... go!"

The boys all turned their backs so that the girls were able to hide. When they turned around, all of the girls were hidden.

"What's the plan?" Chumvi asked as the three of them huddled up.

"We'll all go and find one of the girls each." Said Malka.

"I pick Nala!" Simba said in excitement.

"Geez Simba, we all know you like Nala, but could you really be any more obvious?" Malka joked.

Simba's cheeks turned to a bright red and he looked at the ground in embarrassment.

Chumvi started to laugh.
"I'll go find Kula."

"And I'll go after Tama." Malka says to his friends.

They all go their separate ways.

Nala was hiding in the long grass, it was the best place for camouflage. She blended in well because her fur was such a light colour.