Evil

Nobody's POV

It was now time for Scar and his new Lion Guard to start their first day of work.

"Alright Scar." Said Rafiki. "It is time that you are now in charge of your Lion Guard." Rafiki then glanced at them all and then turned his back and exited the lair.

Scar stood proudly with his head held high as they were all standing in the middle of the Lion Guard lair.

"Yes Rafiki." Scar then turned his head to face his new Lion Guard. "I expect all four of you to do as I say, I am in charge here."

They all just looked at each other, then looked back at Scar and nodded.

"Good...now, we shall begin."

Scar lead the way out of the lair, then they all made their way to an open field. Scar stood on the top of a large log and glanced around the Pridelands.

"Well... there doesn't seem to be anything to do today." Said Scar.

One of the lions, Shujaa, who is the bravest Lion in the Pridelands ( apart from King Mufasa ) steps towards Scar. "Don't you think that we should actually be doing something? We are supposed to be protecting the Pridelands."

"We don't have to do anything, unless we find out about something suspicious." Said Scar.

"Well maybe we should be asking some animals if they've noticed anything suspicious going on?"

Scar cringed. He really wasn't liking this at all.
"As you wish."

"Okay... let's start off at the waterhole. There are plenty of animals around there." Said Shujaa and began leading the way even though Scar was the leader.

When they had gotten to the waterhole, there were plenty of animals. The Lion Guard spread out and went on asking random animals if they had seen anything suspicious.

Scar had heard a few rumours about some hyenas lurking about in the hunting grounds today, but didn't bother to do anything, just in case it was his friends. He wouldn't want his only loyal friends Shenzi, Banzai and Ed to be killed.

After The Lion Guard had asked all their questions, they all met up over at where Chitemo was standing under a shady tree.

"Any news?" Asked Shujaa.

"Yes I heard about some hyenas lurking about." Said Mwepsi, the fastest lion in the Pridelands.

"So did I." Said Chitemo.

"Me too." Said Bhekizitha.

Then they all turned this head to look at Scar.

"Did you hear about anything Scar?" Asked Mwepsi.

"No." Was all Scar said.

"Well, okay then." Said Shujaa. "Let's go catch some filthy hyenas."

They all headed off and were now running through the long grasses.

"I can smell their scent. They're not too far away." Said Mwepsi. "Can you see them Bhekizitha?" He asked.

Bhekizitha, the keenest of sight lifted his head up high out of the long grass. "Yep I can see them clearly. There is four hyenas. They're headed for a whole herd of Zebras."