Where Am I?

Scar's POV

"Hey, Uh Scar?" Banzai asks.

"What?"

"Do you really think that we should kill another lion cub?" Shenzi asks. "Because the parents of all these cubs might get suspicious."

"Do you really think I care?!" I yelled at them. "The reason I am ordering you to kill this one is because she is a major threat to the throne. And when my Heir is born I will teach him how to be a strong and fierce King as I am! We don't want anyone threatening my place as King!"

"Oh So is your cub going to be a boy?" Banzai said hopefully.

"If it's not a male or anything less than perfect, well then Zira has failed me and I will have to find a lioness who can deliver me a strong leader!"

"Then What will happen to Zira?" Shenzi questions.

"Did you really think that I actually care about her?"

"Well She is going to have your cub and she has been the most faithful lion to you." Banzai said.

Shenzi then nudged Banzai and whispered to him. "I think she's the only lion who actually Stuck around him for long enough."

"I heard that!" I said jolting my head in their direction.

_______________________________

Sauda's POV

It's now night and I'm scared knowing that the hyena's want to hurt me.

"Sauda, tonight is your chance okay... you're going to live with Nala and Mheetu's dad Jasiri and you will grow up with Mheetu and have a happy life. I need you to remember that I love you so much and it kills me inside to think that I have to give you up. Your life isn't going to be like my life is, because of what this place has turned into. You're going to grow and have a good life, and this is what I've got to do."

"I know Mommy..." I sniffled. "I love you so much." I nuzzled into her and she licked my head.

Nala then walked up to me with Sarafina following close behind. "When you arrived could you please tell Mheetu that I love him." Sarafina said with a small smile and tears in her eyes.

I nodded.

"And me to." Nala said in tears. "I also love you Sauda, you're the sister I never had."

I then head bud them both and then begin to walk towards the entrance of the cave when my Grandmother Dwala comes up to us. "I'm coming with you." She says in a serious tone of voice.

"What? Mom are you crazy!" My mother yell whispered at her own mother. "You can't come. You might get hurt."

"I want to help and I'm not taking no for an answer. This is my decision and if I end up dying in this, then I will die with great honour saving my only Grandcub left."

They continued on bickering until there was no use and my mom picks me up in her mouth carrying me away, my Grandmother following beside us.

Once we're outside they sneak around until we're out of sight of Pride Rock. We hear the laugh of a hyena and then mom makes a run for it. Grandma Dwala goes the opposite direction to bravely hold off the hyenas so that we could get a bit of a head start.

It begins to rain for a few seconds and then then it suddenly stops again. We look up ahead at a large puddle that was recently created while a hyena is following closely near my moms tail. We then jump over the puddle, and the hyena who must be too dumb to notice it, falls with a big slash and gets stuck. My mom mumbles something, I think she said 'Thank you Great Kings' I don't know who these great kings are that she's talking about but it sounds to me like they have something to do with the weather.

My mother continues on running until she trips and drops me.

__________

I wake up laying on a bunch of leaves. It's hot and my head is throbbing. A small head the size of mine suddenly appears above my head and I recognise the face as Mheetu.

"Where am I? And why are you upside down?" I ask.

"You're past the boarders of the Pridelands and you're looking at me upside down because you are laying on your back." Mheetu says answering both of my questions.

"Oh..."