Pt. 2

"Where are you?"

"Going to pick you up. Where are you?"

"Motel in Allen, Collin County, Texas." I said.

"I'm close by, I'm coming to pick you up."

"Alright, see ya soon." I said before hanging up. I sighed and walked towards the bed picking up my clothes from yesterday and putting them on again.

"Babe?" I heard a groan. I looked over to the bed I was in to see my boyfriend.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you up, hun." He shook his head still asleep. I smiled and sat down on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"I got a family emergency, might not be back for a while." Now he was fully awake.

"You sure you don't need help?" I shook my head.

"I'll call you if I ever need backup," he nodded and hugged my waist.

"Be safe please."

"I always am."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am!" I laughed.

"You taking the truck?"

"Mm, nah, I'm riding with my brother, you take the truck alright?" He nodded. "One scratch and you'll wish you were a woman."

"Yes ma'am." I grinned as he kissed my cheek. I felt a vibrating and took out my phone to see a text from my lovely big brother.

"Alright he's here, see ya." He gave me a peck on my lips and wave at me. I put on my leather jacket and tied my hair into a pony tail. I looked to see Colt getting up and putting on shorts and a shirt. There was a knock on the door. I opened it to meet with a face I haven't seen in a while. I grinned at jumped on him.

"Whoa!"

"Nice to see ya too." I said letting go of him. He looked behind me.

"Colt."

"Dean," this is how they always greeted each other. Colt was afraid of Dean and Dean didn't like him just because he was good looking and a hunter, his words and mine. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my truck. It was a grey 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab.

"Colt," I called out. The alarm on the truck beeped and I opened the back door as it revealed a metal spiked bat and under the driver seat a stainless steel 1991 colt. I tucked the gun behind my back under my jacket. I grabbed the bat and closed the door while the truck beeped meaning it was now locked. "I'm good!" I saw Dean nodded and walk over to me. I waved bye to Colt as he did the same before closing the door. I walked with Dean to a black 1967 Chevy Impala.

"You still ride this?"

"Don't diss baby." I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the back of the car. Dean unlocked it and opened it. I placed my bat inside and closed the trunk before going to the passenger seat and getting inside. Dean came in a few seconds later and started the car. Then we were off.

-/-

"So where we heading?" I asked dear brother.

"We're going to get backup." I raised a brow.

"Backup? Who? We could've just asked Colt and Eddie." He stayed silent. I sighed as I pressed a button on the stereo and Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N Roses played loudly. I scoffed with a smile. "Still listening to this type?"

"You know the rules and so do I, baby sis."

"Please tell you did not just quote Rick Astley's song." I said looking over at him while he starred out in front of him with a smug smile on his face. I laughed and rolled my eyes. 

"So how you've been lately?"

"Nothing much, job after job."

"Should I be expecting an invitation to a baby shower soon?" I snorted.

"Really Dean? Me? Have a pie in the oven? Yeah I don't think so,"

"Does he want any?"

"Mm, he says he wouldn't mind, but we kinda don't want a kid, we're hunters after all, but we said if I happen to get preggers then that's that."

"Hm, dad would freak."

"Ah let him! He should at least be glad someone's continuing this damned blood line." I said looking out the window.

"Wonder what it be like to have a mini you?"

"You know I have a soft spot for kids, besides I'm already experienced as a mother, I took care of you two chuckle heads." Dean nodded as he continued driving to who knows where.