Pt. 3

I was awoken to someone shaking me violently. I snap open my eyes to see Dean. "What?" I asked.

"Come on." I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Where are we?"

"College."

"Huh?" I open my eyes trying to adjust to the dark. I look around to see buildings covered with darkness.

"Let me rephrase that- where the hell are we Dean?"

"Stanford." I went wide eye.

"Stanford? As in Sammy's college?" He nodded. I got out the car and looked around. "Which is his?" He pointed to a floor.

"So we going to knock like normal people or are we goin for brake in-" he started walking towards the emergency stairs. "Braking and entering it is then." I sighed and followed my older brother towards the dorm.

As we silently climbed the stairs Dean spoke up. "I'm gonna jump him."

"Dean, he's going to obliterate you."

"Nah, with his time here I'm pretty sure he's rusty."

"A months worth of soda and rainbow sherbet says he can and will take you." He stopped and turned to me.

"Months worth of pie and beer says he can't." We held out hands and shook it. We continued sneaking our way through the stairs until we stopped at a window. Dean took out a knife and slide it between using it to help him open the window.

Once it was open just a crack he quietly opened it all the way and we both entered silently. We both separated as we looked for Sam. But then I heard a door opening. I quietly made my way to the source to find Dean looking in the fridge.

"Seriously?" I whispered.

"No beer." He said closing it. I shook my head. He stood back up and we continued walking around. I looked around the kitchen and I was disappointed. My poor Sammy barely had anything here to eat properly.

Then I heard a groaning and sounds of something hitting. I quietly made my way to the source see Dean had pinned down a guy. "Whoa easy tiger."

"Dean?" Dean chuckled.

"You scared the crap outta me!"

"That's 'cause you're out of practice." Suddenly Sam managed to pin Dean down causing him to chuckle. "Or not."

"Guess you owe me some soda and sherbet dweeb." I said leaning on the door frame. Sam snapped his head toward me.

"Daph?"

"Hiya, Jackson." I gave him a two finger salute while clicking my tongue and winking. I got off the door frame and walked over to them.

"Get off me." Sam got off him and helped him up. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"I was looking for a beer."

"Sam?" A voice called out as the lights turned on and we turned to see a girl wearing a Smurf's tank top and pink shorts.

"Jess, hey."

"Daph, Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica." I had a surprised expression and looked at Sam and then at his girlfriend.

"You're prettier than I pictured." I said.

"Wait- your siblings, Daphne and Dean?"

"I love the Smurfs. You know I gotta tell you- you are completely out of my brothers league." Dean flirted.

"Just let me put something on." She said trying to leave.

"No no no I wouldn't dream of I seriously." I rolled my eyes and smacked him up the head.

"Ow!"

"Please forgive our idiot of a brother, he'll flirt with anything that walks on two legs, good looking, and has boobs." I said holding out my hand. She smiled and shook it.

"Anyway we gotta borrow your boyfriend here to talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you." I rolled my eyes again.

"No." Sam said waking over to his girlfriend. "No, whatever you want to say you can say it in front of her." Me and Dean glanced at each other and then back at our little brother.

"Okay, um- dad hasn't been home in a few days."

"So he's working overtime on a 'Miller time' shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later." I glanced at Dean and he spoke again.

"Dad's on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days." I looked at Sam and he was frozen and I knew he knew this was important.

"Jess, excuse us."