Pt. 7

"Look- we just got to get to the bottom of this thing ourselves." I said to my brothers. Sam cleared his throat and motioned to behind us. Me and Dean turned to see three men.

Oh shit!

"Can I help you boys and girl?"

"No sir, we were just leaving." I said calming myself.

"Agent milder, agent scully." Dean muttered as they passed by. We walked away from them as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's get the hell out of here." I said, speed walking to the car.

-/-

We arrived into town without getting caught. I had took off my coat and let my hair down so we can stroll through town to look for this Amy girl.

"I'll bet you that's her." I looked in front to see a girl putting up missing person papers.

"You Amy?" The girl looked at us a bit intimidated.

"Troy told us about you, we're his uncles and cousin." I wanted to smack Dean for calling me a cousin. I'm not small I'm only 5'8.

"I'm Dean, this is Sammy, and this is Daphne." I smiled at her.

"He never mentioned you to me."

"Well that's Troy I guess. We're not around much, we're up in Modesto."

"So we're looking for him, too. And we're kind of asking around." A girl came up to Amy.

"Hey you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you mind if we ask you a couple of questions?" I asked her.

-/-

"I was on the phone with Troy, he was driving home. He said he would call me right back and he never did."

"He didn't say anything strange or out of the ordinary?" Sam asked.

"No. Nothing I can remember."

"Here's the deal ladies- the way Troy disappeared- somethings not right. So if you heard anything...?" Both girls looked at each other with concerned looks and then back at us.

"What is it?" Dean asked.

"Well, it's just- I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk."

"What do they talk about?" Me and my brothers said together. The other girl started to talk.

"It's kinda this local legend. This one girl, she got murdered out on centennial like, decades ago," Dean looked at Sam and me.

"Well, supposedly, she's still out there. She hitchhikes and whoever picks her up, well, they disappear forever."

-/-

"So a ghost?" I asked my brothers as we sat around a computer. Dean tried to get something but when he searched up something it came with zero results.

"Let me try-" Dean smacked Sam's hand.

"I got it." Then Sam pushed Dean away. I snorted as Sam got in front of the computer. Dean smacked his shoulder.

"You're such a control freak."

"Hey. Be nice." I said sternly.

"So angry spirits are born out of violent death, right?"

"Mhm."

"Maybe it's not murder." I raised a brow. The replaced murder with suicide with got 1 result. I smiled.

"Nice job Sammy." I ruffled his hair.

"This was 1981."

"The year I was born, huh."

"Constance Welch, 24 years old, jumps off sulvania bridge, drowns in the river.

"Does She say why she did it?"

"Yeah."

"What?" I asked.

"An hour before they found her, she called 911. Her two little kids are in the bathtub, she leaves them alone for a minute and when she comes back, they aren't breath." I gasped softly.

"Oh no..."

"'Our babies were gone, and Constance just couldn't bear it,' said husband Joseph Welch."

"That bridge look familiar to you?" The one from today!

-/-

It had already grew dark and we were on the bridge where Constance had ended her life. "So this is where Constance took the swan dive." Dean said looking over the railing to see the water moving fast.

"Respect the dead, Dean." I said.

"So you think dad would have been here?"

"Well, he's chasing the same story and we're chasing him."

"Okay, so now what?" Sam asked.

"Now we keep digging till we find him. It might take a while."

"Dean I told you I've gotta get back by Monday." They both said the last part in unison.

"Right. The interview."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I forgot. You're really serious about this aren't you? You think you're just gonna become some lawyer, marry your girl?"

"Sam worked a lot for this Dean..."

"Maybe why not?"

"Does Jessica know the truth about you. I mean does she know about the things you've done?

"Dean." I warned.

"No. And she's not ever going to know."

"Well that's healthy. You can pretend all you want Sammy but sooner or later you're gonna have to face up to who you really are." Dean said before walking away.