Pt. 17

"DEAN! COLT!" I screamed out. I looked at the gun in my hand and punched the tree beside me. I didn't wince from the pain instead I began to grow angry.

"Daph, calm down. We'll find them."

"Of course we'll find them. Then I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" I yelled. We began to walk.

"If it keeps its victims alive, why would it kill roy?" Hailey's brother asked.

"Probably because Roy managed to shoot it and pissed it off." I hissed while looking on the ground for tacks of any dragging or anything.

"They went this way!" I perked my head to the kid and ran his way. he handed us something. We looked at it and saw a small piece of M&M's. Sammy gave a chortle while I smiled.

"It's better than bread crumbs."

"Gotta give it to dean and his choice of candy." I chuckled. I walked in front of them and followed the trail. It wasn't that long of a trail, he managed to get to the end of it letting it lead us to what looked to be an old mine. It had the sign of 'Warning! Danger! Do not enter.' Followed with 'Extremely toxic material'

I narrowed my eyes and went inside. I took out a flashlight and shined it on the floor to see if Dean dropped anymore candies but nothing. Then we heard growling. I quickly turned off my flashlight and pushed them to the side. We peeked to see it walking towards the exit.

"Oh-"Sammy quickly covered the kids mouth and shushed him. I looked back to see the Windigo was gone. I looked back at them and motioned for them to follow. I turned on my flash light and kept my ears out for any noise that would sound human.

As we were walking I heard a creak and looked down to see myself on wood. I tried to stop the guys but they stepped on it causing the wood to break beneath us and we fell. I groaned feeling pain in my back. I quickly ignored it and sat up.

"You boys okay?" Hailey's brother yelped.

"Hey! It's okay! It's okay, it's okay..." I assured him. I looked to the side as I heard coughing and saw Dean, Colt, and Hailey hung from her hands. We quickly stood up and ran to them.

"Dean, Colt!" I dug in my pocket and found my switchblade. I opened it and gave it to Sam. Dean and Colt woke up. They were beaten and had dirt on their faces.

"You guys okay?" The groaned and said they were good. Sam cut Dean's rope first making him fall. I quickly grabbed him before he hit the floor.

"Whoa there, big guy." Sam cut Colt down and he held on to him. I sighed in relief, at least they were okay. We helped Hailey down and we began to walk but I heard Dean struggling. I put dean down slowly.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked him pulling his shirt up and saw bruises.

"Where is it?"

"Gone for now."

"Eddie?" I heard Colt mutter. I turned to him and saw him look behind us. I turned my head and gasped. I quickly went to his hanging body and put my hand on his neck feeling a pulse. I pat my pockets but remembered I gave Sammy my knife.

"Sammy!" He turned to me and helped Eddie. I grabbed him before he fell to the ground and put him down slowly.

"Eddie! Wake up!" I said. He groaned and woke up.

"Oh shit...is this an angel?" I blinked and sighed. "He's okay." I said laughing. I saw Hailey and another boy together, that must be Tommy.

"Check it out. Flare guns!" I turned to dean who held two of them.

"That'll do. Now let's get out of here before it returns." I said. Hailey helped her brother Tommy along with their other brother and Sammy, I helped Colt and Eddie while Dean walked in front of us. Then we heard the growling echoing through the cave walls. I clicked my tongue annoyed. Sam and Dean aimed the flare guns ready to fire.