Chapter Thirteen

Y/N had gotten her skates (I'll leave them to your imagination) and had tied the laces together to carry them around her neck.

"Right, lemme just get mine from my house and there's a nice flat park nearby- oh! Should I invite the boys?" He asked, pulling out his phone.

She shrugged, "Yeah!" Alex began typing away, and after a few minutes he looked up.

"They said they'll meet us there. We should get going." He said, opening the door to her apartment and waiting outside. She quickly followed him and locked the door.

He nervously began speaking, "They're gonna be shit skaters so be prepared."

She nodded, get the grasp of what he meant as they walked the route they had taken before. Soon they were at Alex's houses, but this time Y/N waited outside as Alex was only running upstairs to get his skates.
He quickly came back down, locked the door and they began to walk down his road.

She was following him in peaceful silence, until his phone went off. Alex quickly answered it, mouthing "sorry" at her.

"Hi......Y/N Helders....why does it matter what the press think?!....No! We're not romantically involved!" Y/N blushed at this,  and Alex continued yelling down the phone, "Listen, the press are bunch of assholes who I wouldn't give the time of day, I don't give a fuck about their opinions!....I don't care if I'm fucking world famous!....No I'm not gonna stop hanging around with her, she's fun!....I will have it my way thank you very much!" He finished and then promptly hung up.

Y/N was almost in a fit of giggles as she pushed through the park gate, "Was that about the article the other day?" She managed to ask.

Alex rolled his eyes, "Yeah," suddenly he cheered up as his eyes spotted his mates, terribly roller skating up and down a small piece of concrete while Nick sat on a bench.

"Yellamo! Why ain't ya skating?!" He yelled, catching the attention of quite a few people.

As they got closer, Nick responded, "didn't wanna make you guys feel bad with my excellent skating skills."

Jamie laughed and loudly announced, "You can't skate for shit!" Before falling down flat on his ass and hissing.

Y/N simply sighed and sat next to Nick to put on her skates. Alex joined her on the other side, and the two of them began to tie their laces.

When they we're on, she stood up, and began skating okay-ish, until she tripped over Matt, landing the two of them on the floor, almost falling on Jamie as he hadn't got up yet.

"Hey, Al, did you invite Miles?" Jamie asked.

"No, should I?" He pulled out his phone again, still sitting on the bench.

"Yeah, why not?" Nick said, standing up and wobbling a bit.

Y/N climbed up off Matt and narrowly avoiding Jamie, skated over to Nick to help him get his balance, "Thanks Love." He said, still tripping over his own feet.

Y/N could only laugh at the people who stared at the men taking up this side of the park and filling it with loud swearing and yelling.

Soon, Miles was there. He arrived by gliding swiftly past them on his own skates, at which everyone yelled, "Bloody show off!"

Miles could only laugh, greeted Alex and the rest of the band with a hug, which also included Y/N, "Lovely to see you again." He winked at her, and then returned to Alex to help him up off the bench.

When he was finally up and standing by himself he put his hands on his hips and said, "Right!" Before almost falling,  were it not for Y/N grabbing him and pulling him back onto the bench.

"I thought Matt was a bad skater..." she laughed.

"Hey!" He laughed with her, closely followed by someone yelling "Fuck!" As they fell again.

She presumed it was Jamie again, and her suspicions were right as he had dirt on his trousers.

She tried skating again, tripping over twigs and falling into the boys non-stop. Eventually she fell, putting holes into the knees of her trousers and scraping her knees slightly.

She decided the best thing to do then was to just lay there on the concrete. One by one the boys surrounded her. Matt, being Matt, kicked her playfully with his shoe and said, "Anyone know the time of death?"

She began to laugh, as Matt gasped, "She's alive!"

"Help me up you dick'ead!" She held out her hand, and Matt took it, pulling her up while the others made sure they didn't fall.

"Thanks." She said, brushing off her knees.

The boys began skating again, apart from Matt who tapped her on her shoulder, "Y/N...when you get a chance I gotta talk to you." He said, and skated off.

A/N: sorry the chapters are kinda short and nothings really happening between you and Alex, but it will get better in the next chapters.