Chapter Forty One

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Six!"

"Five!"

'"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Happy New Year!!" The crowd erupted into cheers.

The Monkeys ended up doing a few more shows in London, and this would be their last one until Glastonbury.

Everyone was onstage for the New Years countdown, Y/N, Miles and Alexa as well as the band. Alex had Y/N in his arms, Alexa was going around hugging everyone, and Miles was kissing everyones cheek.

The crowd all cheered, hugged each other and sang little songs. They were so loud, that they missed the little conversation Y/N and Alex were having.

After the new years went, they shared a gentle kiss, soft and happy.

"I'm gonna marry you someday." Alex murmured. She obviously wasn't meant to hear it, but she did none the less and smiled stupidly. Alex's face went red when he saw her smiling, "You heard that didnt you?"

Y/N giggled, "Yep," her hands went to mess with his suit, "But don't worry...I'm gonna marry you too someday."

Alex returned her grin, "Good. I mean it yknow?"

"I mean it too." She laughed, kissing him one more time before the show continued.

***

Y/N and Alex were sitting on Y/N's bed, watching shit TV together off her laptop.

But it was really background noise, as they were busy discussing something else.

"Alex?" She tapped the man's shoulder.

His head turned to her. Today his hair was wild, unbrushed and un-gelled, "what's up?"

"Let's do something tomorrow." She said.

Alex pressed his eyebrows together, while smiling at her, "Alright..what do you wanna do?"

Y/N looked up at him, and then sunk into his side, "don't know yet." She mumbled.

"Alright well I'm sure you can something." He laughed, and kissed her head.

Y/N sighed, nodded, and settled gently into Alex's arms.