𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 || 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

"Okay," Chandler storms into the apartment slamming the door behind him. "What is it about me? Do I not look fun enough? Is there something... repellant... about me?" He asks.

"So, how was the party?" Rachel asks looking up at him.

"Well it couldn't have been worse. A woman literally passed through me." He points at himself and we chuckle. "Okay, so what is it, am I hideously unattractive?"

"No, you are not, you are very attractive." Phoebe reassures him. "You know what, I go through the exact same thing. Every time I put on a little weight, I start questioning everything." She explains to him.

"Woah, woah, I've put on a little weight?" Chandler looks down at her. The rest of us try to make ourselves look busy.

"No, not weight... y'know, more like insulation." Phoebe tells him happily.

"Chandler, I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. Ya wanna work out? I can remake you." Monica suggests walking over to him.

"Oh, you know, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time." He retorts not wanting to exercise, especially not with Monica.

"Please." Monica begs and we all start backing her up.

"Alright, Okay, alright. But if we put on spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm goin' home." Chandler tells her, finally giving in to her.

"Your boobs are fine. Look, I never should have said anything. Come here. Come here." She hugs Chandler but holds her hands apart behind his back pretending to struggle to wrap her arms around him. "Oh, can't make.... hands... meet...."
________

For the next couple of days Monica makes Chandler work out every second. It gets to the point where Chandler can barely do a single thing without crying out in pain.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." Chandler slowly lifts a cup of coffee to his lips. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." He starts putting the cup back down on the table but Joey helps him by taking the cup and putting it down for him. "She's insane, the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after work, it's during work. She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore." He explains to us.

Joey and I glance at each other sharing disgusted looks. Phoebe walks into the coffee shop and we smile back at our friend. "Hey Pheebs, how'd it go with Scott last night?" Rachel asks her sitting down in the arm chair.

"Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restaurant, ordered champagne, nice." She tells us, taking off her coat and jacket, putting it over the back of her chair.

"The guy still won't put out, huh?" I wrap my arms around Joey in a hug and lean forward so my chin rests on Joey's shoulder.

"Nope. Zilch, nothin', uh-uh." She blurts out and we give her apologetic looks. "Look, I, y'know, I don't mind taking it slow, I like him a lot, y'know he's really interesting and he's really sweet and why won't he give it up?" She huffs in frustration.

"Maybe he, uhh... drives his car on the other side of the road, if ya know what I mean." Joey suggests and I tilt my head to the side contemplating this. It isn't a terrible idea.

"No, whad'ya mean?" She looks at him weirdly. "He's not British."

"Maybe he's... gay." He clarifies with a shrug.

"Oohh, um, no, I don't think that's the problem. 'Cause we went, um, dancing the other night and the way he held me so close, and the way he was looking into my eyes I just like... definitely felt something." She tells us emphasising the last bit.