𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚

••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••

"How could someone get a hold of your credit card number?" Joey ask looking over my shoulder at a copy of the bill in my hands.

"I have no idea. But look how much they spent!" She exclaims looking at her own copy.

"Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said that you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought." Rachel assures putting a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"I know. It's just such reckless spending." She huffs tiredly.

"I think when someone steals your credit card, they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind." Ross comments.

"Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop." Chandler chuckles sitting next to Monica.

"Uh Chandler?" I try and get his attention as I gesture to Monica.

"That's me." Monica looks at him plainly.

I notice the lamp in the corner moving around and groan. "Ewww Eww!" I point to it.

"Oh! The yuk! Ross, he's doing it again!" Phoebe points to the same lamp which is shaking behind the sofa.

"Marcel, stop humping the lamp! Stop humping! Now Marcel, come back-come here, Marcel..." Ross calls to the monkey.

Marcel runs into Rachel's room. "Oh no, not in my room! I'll get him." Rachel gets up running after him.

"Ross, you've got to do something about the humping." Monica pleads looking at him.

"Please it's gross." I shiver slightly.

"What? It's, it's just a phase." Ross shrugs his shoulders.

I chuckle. "Well, that's what we said about Joey..." I smile nudging him teasingly.

"Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal." Ross waves us off.

"Stop it! Marcel! Bad monkey!" We hear Rachel yell from her room.

"What?" Ross frowns when she comes back out.

"Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious." She huffs.
________

Later that night I sit on the couch alone in the apartment reading. Joey walks in and closes the door hard making me jump up. "Joey, Jeez you scared me." I sigh holding a hand to my chest.

"What did you mean when you said 'that's what we thought about Joey' whole Marcel humping thing?" Joey asks annoyed.

I put my book down frowning. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. It was just a joke." I apologise.

"Yeah, but do you think I have sex to much?" He questions walking up to me while I walk to the fridge to get a beer.

"I don't care how much sex you have. I meant you do it the most out of everyone, especially me." I shrug my shoulders taking a sip of beer.

He frowns standing in front of me. "What do you mean 'especially you'?" He inquires.

I sigh looking up at him. "Look Joey, you hook up with someone every couple of days. I on the other hand haven't dated anyone since a month after Rachel ran out on her wedding." I tell him sadly.

He looks at me surprised. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," I nod my head. "I just can't find someone who is in to a non-binary person and has stuff in common with me."

"I promise, you'll find someone." I smile softly at him as he hugs me tightly. "And uh we could always fix the sex thing." He smirks suggestively once we break the hug.

"Joey!"
________

The next day Chandler, Joey and I sit in Central Perk discussing stage names for Joey. "How about Joey... Pepponi?" Chandler suggests.

"No, still too ethnic." He shakes his head. "My agent thinks I should have a name that's more neutral." He explains.

I think for a moment. "Joey... Switzerland?" I suggest chuckling.

The waitress brings us our coffee. "Plus, y'know, I think it should be Joe. Y'know, Joey makes me sound like I'm, I dunno, this big." He shows his hand, his fingers less then an inch apart. The Waitress looks at him funny. "Which I'm not." He turns to me.

"Joe...Joe...Joe...Stalin?" Chandler suggests jokingly. I chuckle quietly.

"Stalin...Stalin...do I know that name? It sounds familiar." Joey furrows his brows in thought.

Chandlers eyes widen as well as mine as Joey doesn't catch on. "Well, it does not ring a bell with me..." Chandler lies.

I shake my head. "Me neither."

Joey writes down the name. "Joe Stalin." He mutters. "Y'know, that's pretty good." He smiles to us.

We smile back. "Might wanna try Joseph." Chandler suggests.

Joey visibly thinks 'Of course!' and writes it down. "Joseph Stalin. I think you'd remember that!" He grins excitedly.

"Oh yes! Bye Bye Birdie, starring Joseph Stalin. Joseph Stalin is the Fiddler on the Roof." Chandler smiles nodding. I cover my mouth, scrunching up my face trying to hold in my laugh.

In the end Joey found out that Joesph Stalin was a Russian Dictator that killed a bunch of people. Chandler and I came up with a new name that was just as bad, 'Holden McGroin.'

Monica, Phoebe, Rachel and I found the woman that stole Mon's credit card. We all hung out but the fake Monica got arrested.

And Ross got Marcel into Sandiago zoo. We all went to the airport to say good by to him.

•_•

☽☽𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄☾☾

☽☽𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☾☾

☽☽𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖☾☾

A/N: Sorry that I didn't write the rest of this chapter. It isn't very important to the story so don't worry.
I Love You All so much. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

XD